Hymer Feeling motor mover?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:54 pm
by David Love (deleted)

Hi just thought id ask we have gone and bought a 2007 feeling 430 and would like to put a mover on it has any one got one with a mover and if so what make is it please. Thank you

Scroll up

RE: Hymer Feeling motor mover?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.319 Posts

David, I've been looking into this and JohnE reliably informs me that pre 2010 he has fitted a Reich. The problem you will have is ground clearance. I'm told the mover is best fitted in front of the wheel, although I believe fitting behind may give a bit more ground clearance. If you measure from under the bottom edge of the chassis to ground and take 60mm off for the cross bar and clamps you will end up with the final ground clearance. I'd be interested to know what this measurement is.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:18 pm
by JohnE (deleted)

Hi David. I have a 2010 Feeling 425 on a BPW chassis, and before that a 425 on an Al-Ko 'M' chassis. Both chassis models have tight ground clearance so fitting a mover can be challenging.

The 'M' chassis is designed to take the Al-Ko Mammut mover which is mounted between the chassis members (as opposed to clamped underneath) so no reduction of ground clearance.

20150912_192139_resized.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

i fitted the Reich Easy Driver to the the BPW chassis but wasn't happy with the alignment to the wheels so I had an alignment block machined to level the rollers with the wheel centres:

Reich Eassydriver0.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)20201020_175535_resized.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)ReichEasydriver2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:39 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:39 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Our mover is scarily close to the ground and we have had many times our hearts in our mouths going over some speed lumps and bumps but so far so good. So worth it.

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12532 topics and 105723 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2