Awning for Eriba Caravans and fits Triton max length 3.02m SOLD SOLD SOLD on gumtree!

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:48 pm
by Hyacinth420 (deleted)

IMG_7683.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Made in Germany by WIGO Zeite .
It came with our Triton 420, we used it once in October 2020 when the photos were taken
The poles have been marked with tape and/or indelible marker.
It includes the sunshade awning but we have never used this.
From our first trial it did take some time to work it out, but by laboriously translating the german
parts list (see the diagrams) it will be easier.
This is an excellent awning the previous owners also use3d it once. Its condition is like new. however there are only a limited number of pegs, which I am happy to include they are mostly Rock ones.
However we have now fitted a Thule cassette canopy with sides.
There are three bags, one with the awning, one with poles and one with sun-awning and poles. Its not the lightest and we feel not suitable for us as we seldom stay on one site longer than 5 days. Its located in Melksham Wiltshire. Delivery or collection, or a meet half way within 50 miles of the meet point.
Please contact me for any further info you might need.
I would like £200.00 ex delivery/collection/meet.
IMG_7683.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_7684.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)awning2001.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)awning1001.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)awning1001.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_7688.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_7689.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Robert Chedd

Last edited Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:22 pm | Scroll up

RE: Awning for Eriba Caravans and fits Triton max length 3.02m

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:11 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

I believe Movera where the distributor. They trade on the continent and tend to be the default setting in Belgium if you are getting a an awning with your new Eriba. Campirama in Belgium supplied one of there awnings to me with a new van back in 2007, but not the same design. The aluminium poles had a very nice quick-grip locking mechanism and the fabric was top quality.

Colin

aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

Visitors
8 Members and 21 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 8