R.I.P Meg

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:27 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Good afternoon to all that know know me, and good afternoon to those that don't !

It is with a very heavy heart I bring you this news poor little Meg said good bye yesterday. Her teeth where giving her a lot of pain, the vet could have kept her pain to a minimum whilst she was taking the pain killers. But once they wore off at anytime she would be back in pain she was to old for operations and her very tiny jaw would have snapped if the big front bottom teeth where removed.

So I took the decision to let her go to the great outdoors in the sky. She has been on her last Eriba meet age 13 1/2.

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.

Last edited Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:29 pm | Scroll up

RE: R.I.P Meg

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:52 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

That's sad news Steve. .It's never easy saying goodbye to a beloved dog

The sun shone through the clouds for a bit this afternoon in East Lancs,, perhaps Meg saying farewell.............

MikeT

Morphy and cruickie like this post!
Last edited Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:53 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:30 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi Steve and Bev
Oh so sorry to hear your news, Meg will be so missed by you both. We will remember her and especially Keith!...chasing her across the field at that Eribameet....Shouting 'Who let the dog out'! . Take care both of you.

Regards Chris and Keith xx

Randa france, Morphy and cruickie like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:32 pm
by Randa france | 12.892 Posts

Hi Steve and Bev.

We are so sorry to hear about Meg. In the years we have know you we realise just how much you cared for her and her sparring partner (is it Phil?). They were a great team and both have become firm favourites with a lot of Eribafolk.

We will always remember how Meg would find that special place in the crook of your arm and survey the world.

Roger and Amanda x

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Morphy likes this post!
Last edited Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:33 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:29 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.467 Posts

Steve and Bev, so sorry to hear about little Meg. My memories of her were tucked up inside a jacket at the last Meet, prior to that it was being chased around by Keith at the Stratford Meet. It’s hard to let a loved pet go but it is the kindest thing you could have done. Treasure your memories.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Morphy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:23 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

So hard to lose an old friend. Lucky Meg to have been so loved.

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Morphy likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:01 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Thank you all for the kind words yes we miss her alright oh dear Steve

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Randa france and SOULBLUESMAN68 like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 46 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12543 topics and 105794 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3