Snow and Fun plus Porch awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:29 pm
by sandowner (deleted)

Walker snow and fun porch awning for sale. Used on eriba troll 2006. Good condition , heavy duty fabric. W e are going for full size awning and have decided to sell this one. See photos on gumtree , located at Newark.. collect from Newark
Price reduced £395

J

Last edited Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:27 am | Scroll up

RE: Snow and Fun plus Porch awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:11 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

John,
I believe this is the one. It will not come up readily in a search as you do not mention Eriba. Might be an idea to tweak the Gumtree add
https://www.gumtree.com/p/caravans/walke...ning/1426892900
Also might be a good idea to remove your telephone number and get interested members to PM you.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:22 pm
by sandowner (deleted)

Good idea, was having difficulty finding it myself. Will try and remove phone no but I do not seem to be the best at doing these things

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:29 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Underneath your post you should see a reply box and to the right of this an edit box. Click on this and you post will be become live again so you can correct/edit/add to as you wish.
The best bit is this facility seems to remain live for you, so when you sell you can update your original posting.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105785 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2