Hello there

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:13 pm
by Midlifecamper (deleted)

Good Evening. Recently joined the forum and equally as of last Sunday joined the Puck owners club. never had one before as we've for a good few years made do with just a van. But now the boy is 18 and still likes going with us and i don't have cooking facilities in the van felt we needed a bit more space. Initially we were going for a teardrop, but for our budget are just too tiny, cute, but tiny. In that process of searching kept coming across these equally as cute Eribas and at 1st the wife wasn't keen as she didn't feel they were as cool, but fortunately for us this one came for sale locally - a rarity in itself, something local. I just had to get it out of my system and go take a look. Once we had seen it up close we were hooked. The rest as they say is history.....20220403_170528.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa france, SOULBLUESMAN68 and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello there

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:27 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome and congratulations on your new arrival. I must say we were lucky and managed to ditch our boys from about 16 years old, ah wonderful. Keep us all posted with your trips.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:48 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:50 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:22 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Both. Welcome to Eribafolk

What a great looking pairing. I'm sure the missus will soon change her mind when you both start to make your Puck your own by adding your personal bits and pieces.

Like Pucks, we know that teardrops have been around forever but as to whether they last as long, who knows. One thing's for certain, If you look after the Puck you won't lose any money on her in the forseeable future and because they've not been produced for over a decade now they are becoming a true classic.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

likes this post!
Last edited Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:23 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:39 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:14 am
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:56 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I'm sure that you will love your Puck and have some great adventures in it. As Randa suggests part of the fun is starting to make it your own with all sorts of bits and pieces

.As your lad gets larger you may even be tempted by adding a canopy or an awning. If you do there is loads of good advice on the Forum from real people who have been where you are now.

Enjoy your Eriba

MikeT

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:49 pm

Thanks. we were quite lucky, the previous owners threw in a Kampa pro pop air 260, so can't wait to see how things go!

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:55 pm

Thanks for the reply. We didn't buy the Puck to sell on anytime soon, but am aware of its stable value. I don't have plans to do so but is it advisable to leave the fundamentals as they are and just make it our own in the form of cushion coverings etc as opposed to re-arranging the interior? As said i don't want to change much, but don't want to devalue it either by doing something silly!

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:40 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Morphy

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 18 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4