Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:59 pm
by Hebridean (deleted)

Well my wife and I have become Eriba owners after buying a Familia this week. From my name you’ll gather that we’re from the Hebrides, the Isle of Lewis in fact and we had a wee journey to Manchester to get it sleeping in the Southwaite service station car park on the way home. We bought it for weekend trips to locations around the island and wanted something that could be easily manoeuvred single handedly as I’m away from home a lot. It needs a few tweaks done before our first venture but nothing major with a solar charging system being priority as there’s no hook ups where we’ll be taking it. Fortunately there’s a few places we can leave it parked up for the summer coming home now and then for the mail. So I’ll be picking a few brains on the forum soon. You’ve been warned!

Randa france and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hello

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:06 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. I hope you'll get lots of use out of your Eriba, and have fun. Don't be afraid to ask questions, we're here to help.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:27 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi and welcome to Eriba Folk
Can't wait to hear about your trips in the very north of Scotland. A place many of us can only dream of visiting.
There is an Eriba Meet far further south than where you are. It's in the Kingdom of Fife at the end of July where there will be 29 Eribas from other parts of the UK attending.
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:03 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

and good luck on your travels.

New Troll 540GT on the way Silver Skoda Octavia Scout residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:42 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Sure that you will love the life

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:31 pm
by Hebridean (deleted)

Many thanks to you all for your welcome.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:39 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the Forum. Very envious of your location, the Hebrides is on our wish list.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:51 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:49 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:59 pm
by Simboc2004 | 658 Posts

Keep us posted with your solar installation story

cheers, Simon and Claire

Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 35 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4