Isabella Shadow for 2016 Eriba Triton 420

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:38 pm
by Peter Shaw (deleted)

I am new to this forum and would appreciate any comments please on The Isabella Shadow 300cm. Is this suitable for the Triton at this length? Isabella advise this requires extensions on the poles to make it more level so the caravan door clears it. Does anyone know if this would adversely affect water run off, please? I understand the 'Net' for extending the front is no longer available, so is the 2m projection of the standard Shadow sufficient in anyone's experience, please? Many thanks in anticipation!

Scroll up

RE: Isabella Shadow for 2016 Eriba Triton 420

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:57 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.307 Posts

Welcome Peter. The 3m Shadow is used by many Triton owners on the forum. With the two end poles extended the door will slightly rub on the underside of the fabric. This is not an issue.
If you use the forum search facility you will find lots of good information. You could start here:-
Isabella shadow canopy adjustment..
Before you buy have a look on Gumtree. I have sourced two excellent examples at a very good price, as have others.
Facebook Marketplace is also worth a look. A nice example currently for sale in Macclesfield for £100.You can tell the latest version as it is dark grey along the front edge and not blue. The poles also changed on the newer model.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

and Simboc2004 like this post!
Last edited Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:02 pm | Scroll up

RE: Isabella Shadow for 2016 Eriba Triton 420

in Making the most of that expensive pitch Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:45 pm
by Peter Shaw (deleted)

Thank you Colin! Indeed your quick and helpful reply makes me feel really welcome. I appreciate your advice and will take a look in the places you suggest. Once again, thank you!

On a second reading Colin, when you refer to the two end poles being extended.......do you mean standard poles ‘opened up’ or poles with special extended poles as advised by Isabella, please? Sorry to come back to you!

Last edited Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:59 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105651 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1