Eriba Triton cover Sold

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:38 pm
by Tombo (deleted)

Hi we have an unused Automotive Leisure cover for an Eriba Triton.
We bought this cover to replace an Automotive Leisure cover we used on our 2008 430GT and then our 2019 Triton 420GT
Unfortunately due to ill health and selling the Triton 420GT it's never been taken out of it's carry bag and is basically brand new.
I'm told there's a difference in pre and post 2010 Triton's but truthfully i haven't a clue which this is, we just bought it not knowing.
All I can say is we used the cover off the 2008 430GT on our 2019 420GT and it kept both caravans beautifully through winter into the nicer weather.
We would like £50 ono for it and buyer collects from the Stoke-on-Trent area please.

Very best regards

Tom

Last edited Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:08 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Triton cover

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:13 pm
by Broken Jones | 4 Posts

Hi Tom,

Have sent you a PM,

Best wishes,

Phil

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:09 am
by eribaMotters | 5.298 Posts

Tom, prospective buyers would find it useful if you coild let them know if the cover is for a pre or post 2010 van as they are different in height and top profile.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:12 am
by Tombo (deleted)

Thank you Colin I must admit I haven't a clue.
We didn't know there was a difference.
Originally we bought a 2008 Triton 430GT and a cover with it which we carried over to out then new 2019 420 GT.
As the cover was wearing in parts we bought this cover to replace it but unfortunately due to ill health we've sold the Triton on.and as stated the cover has never been out of the bag.

Very best regards
Tom

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:42 pm
by Broken Jones | 4 Posts

Hi Tom,

I'm still interested in buying your cover - I've sent you a personal message via your Eribafolk Inbox.

Best wishes,

Phil

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Aug 21, 2022 3:36 pm
by clive | 3 Posts

hi do you still have this cover

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105593 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2