For sale Vango Hexi hub drive away air awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:55 pm
by Suzywong (deleted)

NOW SOLD. We have a Vango air awning for sale, very light and airy, as it’s a drive away, besides using on your eriba. Can be pitched free standing.
In good used condition £180. Collection from Stoke on Trent

Well my photos always look fine, but once they go on the forum, they go upside down !

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 FDA20C96-2719-42DA-84A2-AA6BB7D6B43B.jpeg 

Troll 540 pushing Mazda CX-5

Last edited Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:36 am | Scroll up

RE: For sale Vango Hexi hub drive away air awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:45 pm
by Eevee | 20 Posts

I think someone on the forum recommended one of these just over a week ago. Would the awning fit a 1993 Familia? I believe they are heavy. Would one person of the female variety be able to connect it to the awning rail? Also, does water pool on the roof of the connecting passage as they are meant for higher vehicles?

Scroll up

RE: For sale Vango Hexi hub drive away air awning

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:02 pm
by Suzywong (deleted)

NOW SOLD. Hi, It’s all to do with the rail height on your eriba, the Hexihub low is to fit between 185- 220 cms. It has never pooled on the tunnel. It is a heavy awning, I don’t think it’s suitable for one person to do.
Once slid on the rail, it is then an easy job to inflate and because of its shape is very stable. Hope this helps

Sue

Troll 540 pushing Mazda CX-5

Eevee likes this post!
Last edited Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:36 am | Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12539 topics and 105768 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6