Avtec tv

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:00 pm
by Suzywong (deleted)

We have an Avtec 16” TV, complete with carry case, aerial and cable, remote control all in good condition, case has scratches to outside. approximately five years old £80, illness forces sale. Collection from Stoke on Trent

Troll 540 pushing Mazda CX-5
Scroll up

RE: Avtec tv

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:40 pm
by wooliew (deleted)

Whilst I don’t need one as I already have an Avtec, I can reccommend the brand. I have had mine for about 8 years with no problems at all.

likes this post!
Last edited Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:40 pm | Scroll up

RE: Avtec tv

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:52 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.324 Posts

And I'll second that comment. Our 16" has the built in satelite tuner, so just hook up to a dish. If you use it with the Avtex TV aerial that looks like a coat hanger it will power the built in amp in the aerial.
We have found the TV bright with a good wide viewing angle and good sound.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12537 topics and 105758 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6