PORCH AWNING

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:15 pm
by Sounds Familia (deleted)

NR / AL Porch awning, approx 6 feet square. Very good condition complete with curtains. £80.00

Eevee likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: PORCH AWNING

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:43 pm
by Eevee | 20 Posts

Hi Where is the awning located? Which does it have, alloy or steel poles? Would one person (female) be able to erect it alone?

Scroll up

RE: PORCH AWNING

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:47 pm
by Sounds Familia (deleted)

Hello. I live near Manchester. The porch has lightweight alloy poles, all numbered for ease of erection. I haven’t put it up single handed, it’s usually a job we share, however I imagine it would not be difficult. You erect the frame, cover the frame with the canvas, and then zip the lot to the connecting piece that you have slid into the awning rail. You can do the erecting of the frame or the covered frame away from the van if you wish and then move it into position. Hope this helps,and I am sorry for not replying sooner

Eevee likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 33 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12537 topics and 105755 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1