SOLD - Eriba Touring branded awning for sale - Triton/Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:19 pm
by AndyH (deleted)

Now Sold.

Hello. I have an Eriba Touring awning for sale. It came with my Dutch imported 410 Triton and may be a Vanderhorn, but the only labelling is 'Eriba Touring' as it did not come with a bag. Aluminium hinged and sliding poles,it is 3m wide by 2.2m deep. All there including valances. Not sure of its age. Putting it up over the summer, it looked like it was the first time the front and side section had ever been attached.

Due to how we use our Eriba, we can't see us having much use for it, and have since fitted a higher rail to take an omnistore canopy. I have listed the awning on eBay for £170 and £30 postage (22kg with poles and pegs). If interested, please take a look, and I'll try to answer anything I've not covered in the advert. Thank you

Last edited Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:11 am | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Touring branded awning for sale - Triton/Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:08 am
by AndyH (deleted)

Now sold.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 43 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12532 topics and 105719 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4