Wanted: Winter cover for 2017 Troll 540

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:11 am
by Mactab | 19 Posts

Protec ideally but will consider other makes
Anyone got one in good condition that is no longer required?
Tia

Randa france likes this post!
Last edited Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:38 pm | Scroll up

RE: Wanted: Winter cover for 2017 Troll

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:34 am
by Randa france | 12.876 Posts

You need to say which Troll it's for because of door position.

Are you on Facebook?

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:17 pm

Hi Paul. As you know, I've picked up your thread on Facebook but will reply here as well in case anyone else has the problem.

John Paul from Poole in Dorset has proved to be a reliable source for used Eriba awnings, towing covers and winter covers so that's why I asked if you were an Eribafolk Facebook member.

As I explained on there, the door position on the two most popular versions of the Troll, are as follows.

The 530 door starts approx 1020 mm from the front corner seam of the cover

The 540 door starts approx 640 mm from the front corner seam of the cover and is in the same position as all of the Familia and Triton range.

See diagrams.

530.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)540.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Steve and Debbie likes this post!
Last edited Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:18 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:44 pm
by Mactab | 19 Posts

Thanks Randa,
I have edited the thread header.
Much obliged

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:38 am

No problem Paul.
It looks like the one Paul John has is a 530 fit then although he hasn't come back to say so.
Randa

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 27 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12531 topics and 105718 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0