Hi everyone

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:44 am
by Greycamper (deleted)

Like to say Hello
Dont know what Im doing, but this is the 3rd time registered, took.15 goes to get signed in.
Finaly worked.

Not got my Eriba yet, just got rid of my campervan.

My only problem at the moment, is finding storage.
Everyone around my area fully booked.

Cant wait to get my Eriba

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: Hi everyone

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:02 am
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum and future Eriba ownership. The wait is worth it.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:39 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

hope you get sorted soon.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:37 am
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Greycamper and welcome to Eribafolk

Can't explain why you had difficulty registering but please remember that this forum's admin. do not have a record of your password so keep it safe and remember it. Just to say there is no need to log out everytime you finish ooking in on us because if you stay logged in when you move onto another search etc this website will do the job for you after about 20 minutes of inactivity. That way, when you revisit us you shouldn't need to go through the log in process.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:04 pm
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:16 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

even though you had difficulty getting in, you will enjoy it now that your here.^

Tom and Margaret

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one

Last edited Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:21 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:38 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Betty, 1998 Triton 430 and Colin, a Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:18 pm
by Puccipuck (deleted)

hi and welcome, I too have just sold my campervan and got my Puck last week, love it!!!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:47 pm
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Hi Greycamper - hope you enjoy the Eriba when you get it.

If you have any problems someone on the forum can usually point you in the right direction.

We also struggled in 2016 to get somewhere local to store our Troll. In the end I had to get the sledge hammer out and knock the front garden to bits. Then paid a local bloke to pave it all, whilst our van was in storage in York a 2 hour drive away......!

It wasn't what we wanted to do and I sadly had to cut a tree down. It cost us a few bob, but worked out fine in the end and now we have no storage fees to pay.

I'm sure that you'll have lots of fun in you van when you get it out on the road..

MikeT

Last edited Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:49 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 32 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3