Troll 535 GT for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:20 pm
by Doreen the troll | 39 Posts

JPEG image 5.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
2019 Troll 535 GT one owner purchased new from ALV Tebay August 2020
Full GT package and also includes…
Reich Mover
Whale Superfill pump with exterior 12v socket
New spare wheel(steel) on carrier under van
Full Eriba service history inc hab check with ALV last one dated 02/12/2022
CHRIS registered
MTPLM 1300
To include Walker Touring Awning in good condition with seals direct gutter strip.
The 535 has a large fixed transverse sprung bed, with underbed storage accessed from inside or through a side locker.The mattress is as new as we use Duvalay toppers. Opposite the kitchen is a large Dometic 90L 12v compressor fridge with a night time mode for quiet operation. By moving the fridge Eriba have freed up space for large soft close drawers in the kitchen area. The heating and hot water are supplied through a Truma Combi boiler with programmable control panel with timer functions. You can wake up or come home to a warm van and hot water! We have found this to be a very efficient system that removes the need for a heater in the living area, and provides rapid heating and hot water. The 535 is a great van for touring in style and comfort, and will sleep 4 if required. The van is in excellent condition and has always been stored dry in a modern covered barn.
Please contact by PM for any information and photographs,in the first instance. The van is in storage in Lancaster.
£23500 ono

likes this post!
Last edited Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:53 pm | Scroll up

RE: Troll 535 GT for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:56 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.300 Posts

And here we have a couple of photos.
IMG_5672-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)IMG_5675-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)
Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.

Last edited Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:00 pm | Scroll up

RE: Troll 535 GT for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:00 pm
by Fitzy | 8 Posts

Hello, newbie here looking to purchase an Eriba - your one sounds fantastic. May I see inside photos to please? Thanks, Sharon

Scroll up

More info

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:01 pm

The van is in indoor storage and it is too dark for my phone to photograph the interior. I have attached details of a 535gt for sale with a dealer with the same interior. Ours has a 3 burner hob.
I have more exterior pictures but cannot upload???
If anyone requires more I can always email. PM me.

https://www.caravansforsale.co.uk/Conven...or-sale/1185575

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 IMG_0701.jpg 

Fitzy likes this post!
Last edited Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:14 pm | Scroll up

RE: More info

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:14 pm

Now Sold !

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 36 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12516 topics and 105599 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1