SOLD: KAMPA DOMETIC POP AIR PRO 365 AWNING & SUN CANOPY

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:55 am
by mrmiketaylor (deleted)

2022 inflatable awning, sun canopy and gutter protection strip for sale at £600.

Only light use and for sale because we no longer have our Eriba Touring Troll 530GT. Kampa says suitable for Eriba Troll, Touring, or a caravan called a Silver 310 and Silver 420. The connection height ranges from 1,840mm to 1,980mm. Strong double coated polyester fabric. Gutter protection strip protects join to the caravan.

Dimensions:
Awning - 3,650mm wide x 2,450mm deep x 1,980mm high. Weighs 21.4kg.
Sun canopy - 3,000mm wide x 1,450mm deep x 2,050mm high. Weighs 15kg.

The front panel rolls to one side to open up the front and the side windows have mesh panels for extra ventilation.
The sun canopy is easy to attach to provide a little more shade or rain cover!

Single point inflation using 2.2 litre hand pump.

Carry bags for both awning and sun canopy.

Available at Shrewsbury in Shropshire.

AWNING NOW SOLD.

EribaExterior1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) EribaExterior2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) EribaInterior.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Woody126 likes this post!
Last edited Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:53 pm | Scroll up

RE: KAMPA DOMETIC POP AIR PRO 365 AWNING & SUN CANOPY

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:07 pm

£600 new price to sell for this season!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:10 pm
by Randa france | 12.862 Posts

Quote: mrmiketaylor wrote in post #1
2022 inflatable awning, sun canopy and gutter protection strip for sale at £875.

Kampa says the awning fits Eriba Troll, Touring, Silver 310 and 420 caravans with a connection height range of 1,840mm to 1,980mm.
Dimensions:
Awning - 3,650mm wide x 2,450mm deep x 1,980mm high. Weighs 21.4kg.
Sun canopy - 3,000mm wide x 1,450mm deep x 2,050mm high. Weighs 15kg.

I'm not sure that this statement is correct Mike. Perhaps you'd like to check it again.

The awning rail on a Troll is 3600 long so although it will fit a Troll as indicated in the photograph, I doubt very much it'll fit a Triton 420 or a Familia 310. I don't know the sizes of the poptop caravan called a "Silver" but I bet the information about a 310 and 420 is for the "Silver" caravan and not the Eriba.
https://www.silver.camp/index_en.html#
Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:07 pm

Hi Randa
How do I edit the post as I quoted from supplying dealer and do not want to mislead?
Is it easier to delete the thread and the otiginal posting under heading making the most of an expensive pitch?
Regards
Mike

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:08 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.298 Posts

Mike, at the bottom of your post, next to the "reply" box, is there one that says "edit". If so then click on this and you can correct/update what you have writte.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Mar 06, 2023 11:14 am
by Randa france | 12.862 Posts

Hi Mike. You can always amend your thread the way that Mr Motters describes but I've done it for you.

As you say, although I eventually understood what you meant it may be confusing to those folk who don't know of a caravan called a "Silver" and may have thought it fitted an Eriba 310 or 420.

Cheers

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
likes this post!
Scroll up

RE: SOLD: KAMPA DOMETIC POP AIR PRO 365 AWNING & SUN CANOPY

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri May 12, 2023 9:09 pm
by Fitzy | 8 Posts

Glad you sold your awning.... May I ask what make your chairs, stools and table are please....I like them 😀

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 54 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12512 topics and 105581 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1