For Sale Eriba Troll 540 GT 2006: £10,000

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:27 pm
by Luke Boobyer (deleted)

For Sale Eriba Troll 540 GT: £10,000

I'm selling this much loved Eriba Troll on behalf of my dad who, after more than 50 years of caravanning, has sadly had to retire from caravanning!

Included in price is Kampa Airbeam Awning and groundsheet together with all pegs and guy ropes. The caravan is currently in storage at Winchcombe Camping and Caravan club site but until 2020 was stored in garage at home under cover. Extensive history inc service and maintenance details are available. Manufactured 2006 Owned by us since 2007.

• Overall length 4.7m Width 2.m
• Fitted with Alco chassis and “anti snake” coupling. Security by Hitchlock.
• Fitted with Reich Motormover. Spare wheel and carrier included and leisure battery.
• Waste water carrier included.
• Fresh water carriers are internal and stored under sink.
• External mains electricity socket has been relocated to rear so caravan can be stored in garage. LED lighting strips are stored. Mains cable included.

Accomodation
• End bedroom can be configured as full width double bed or two single. Re upholstered with memory foam to give extra comfort. Under bed “foot” space can be revealed if double bed is made up by storing backrests and only using mattresses.
• Front dinette converts to single bed with lockers underneath.
• 2 Burner hob with sink. Gas/electric Refrigerator.
• Washroom with sink, storage and cassette toilet.

Storage
• Near side locker can be accessed externally. Covers can be removed internally.
• Standard Eriba overhead lockers front, back and side.
• Wardrobe has been enlarged by removal of heater, parts are in storage and can be refitted by purchaser. A small fan heater comfortably heats the caravan.
• Transverse rear locker contains net curtains which can be re hung if required. Fly screen stored in nearside locker.

General
Superficial wear and tear as to be expected for age.

Any questions about this magnificent Troll please feel free to contact me!

Scroll up

RE: For Sale Eriba Troll 540 GT 2006: £10,000

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:06 am
by Flora Linklater (deleted)

Hello :)

I am new to the forum but we are looking for a used Troll to start our small family caravanning journey and would be very interested in this one if it is still available?

Many thanks!

Flora

Scroll up

RE: For Sale Eriba Troll 540 GT 2006: £10,000

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:09 am
by sdelasal | 9 Posts

hello Luke, is this still for sale? No answer to my message sent last week. :-(

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105593 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0