End of Camping Life

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:29 pm
by Tomored | 2.128 Posts

Well, it will come to you all one day , but Margaret and I are leaving the caravanning scene. We haven't been away since covid started, and now as I am in my eightieth year and my legs are playing up, we have sold our van.
We would like to wish all our Rallying friends all the very best and to thank them for their friendship during the time that we have spent with them, and wish them many more happy rallies.
No doubt that I shall continue to sign in to the forum, if not just to see what Roger and Amanda are up to.

I have just a couple of things that people on here might find useful.

Sunncamp Swift Canopy 260 low. Brand New, still in its maker's box. Unopened. £99

A pair of Fiamma Tyre Savers. To protect tyres from flat spots, complete with anti slip plates. £13

A pair of Milenco Aero 3 Towing Mirrors £35

All the above in very good condition.

If anyone is interested and would like to collect from the Isle-of-Wight, then you are welcome, and I would love to meet you.
Otherwise, can you please arrange collection as I have very little idea how to do it

The only way to have a friend, Is to be one
HDI163, rutts, Poptop320 and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

RE: End of Camping Life

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:41 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.454 Posts

Sorry to hear that your Eribaing days are over. We enjoyed meeting up with you a few times and will be sorry not to see you at any future Meets.
Best wishes to you both as you start your next adventure minus Eriba.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Tomored and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:44 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.300 Posts

I'm sure your decision cannot have been an easy one, but is something we all have to eventually consider. I hope you find new ways to enjoy your retirement.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Tomored and Randa france like this post!
Scroll up

in Like how to find latest posts, how to post links and photographs Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:28 pm
by Randa france | 12.865 Posts

Hi Tom and Margaret. Sad news indeed but as you say, we must all make the same decision at some time.
I'm struggling at the moment with doing long drives.
It's taken us twice as long to do the distance thus far as it did in 2019.
Please stay on line as we all still value your membership.
R and A x

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Eribanut, Tomored, Magpie, Julie Grafo, Islay and HDI163 like this post!
Last edited Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:30 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12516 topics and 105599 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5