Plugging Eriba in to mains water

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 02, 2023 11:43 am
by monoboard | 351 Posts

later in the year I'm booked on to a cl site where it seams you plug your caravan in to water supply. Question one, is an Eriba usually ok to cope with the water pressure? and sites that have this facility, do they normally drop the water pressure down ?

Scroll up

RE: Plugging Eriba in to mains water

in Anything Eriba-related Tue May 02, 2023 3:31 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.001 Posts

1. You don't have to plug in on pitch fresh water supply if you don't want to.
2. You can buy a food grade blue hose with an attachment to fit your van's water socket and that will have a pressure limiter in it. Of course the hand on the end of a wrist is a Mark One pressure limiter.
3. You can also buy a blue hose where one end screws onto the side opening on an Aquaroll and has a ballcock mechanism which limits the water level to about half fill. The water to the van is taken out through the top opening by your normal pump.
4. In both cases it's a good idea to turn off the tap if you leave the van, just in case there's an accident and the van could get flooded.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.
Simboc2004 and monoboard like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Plugging Eriba in to mains water

in Anything Eriba-related Thu May 04, 2023 10:31 pm
by stujham | 4 Posts

I use option 3 Ballcock mechanism with Aquaroll when on Euro fully serviced pitches as pressure would be way too much for the system without limiting.

Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105666 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3