small eriba 430 table wanted

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 16, 2023 3:40 pm
by Spike (deleted)

Small Eriba 430 table wanted

Scroll up

RE: small eriba 430 table wanted

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 16, 2023 4:01 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.298 Posts

You will probably have more luck making your own. If you use the forum search facility you will find where to source the trim and leg. Leisureshop Direct and Clearcut Conversions are worth a look for these parts. They are not Eriba specific bits so are available at sensible prices.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol _ ex 430, 552, camplet trailer tent, 310, now a nice white 2017 430.
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue May 16, 2023 9:26 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 995 Posts

I think I'm right in saying that the dinette table from the front of a 430 is the same table as used in other Eriba Tourings with a small dinette at the front.

The problems are that such tables have been made for decades and have had a myriad changes to their shape, trimming and formica type surface design.

It's also true that owners are more likely to do away with the large rear table than they are to get rid of the front dinette one.

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat May 20, 2023 6:25 pm
by DebbieR | 6 Posts

We replaced the enormous table in our 420 with a homemade one. We bought a 60cm shelf from Wickes, added a table strip to the back edge (available at various camping shops).Then secured it with 2 shelf brackets which slot into cable ducting attached to the van with command tape. It works fine as a small table for drinks etc and is all removable. If anyone needs more info please ask.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun May 21, 2023 1:03 am
by Julie Grafo | 3.452 Posts

We made one for our previous van following someone’s (sorry can’t remember who) suggestion. A B&Q wall unit door, folding leg from Just Kampers and a table strip. No hard work, door already had lovely chamfered edges and the cherry stain was a good match for the Eriba trim.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:46 pm
by FlossyTcake (deleted)

Hi, I’m looking to make a smaller table for my 420, are the table strips a standard size! Thank, helene

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12512 topics and 105581 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2