Wigo Sun canopy with end panel - SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:22 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.308 Posts

Wigo Sun canopy with end panel - £60 + £10 carriage

Perfect for a Triton. It is too long for a Familia.

Sadly this is a discontinued canopy, at one time sold through The Caravan Canopy Shop. I’d heard about them and it took me a few years to track one down. I then only had the chance to use it for one year. I’m only selling as it is too short for our new Eriba.

I was so impressed with the idea I’ve taken measurements and had a quote for a custom made new one at a later date.

The awning chord has a cut through it about 1.8m in from each end so you can drop either end as you prefer. One of the cuts on this has a 50mm section of the chord removed, but it still works perfectly.
I made a plywood pad and cut down a length of aluminium tube so that I could fashion a roof rafter with my Fiamma Caravanstore pole. This works great on either the end or the middle if you want a ridge. I’ll include the pad and cut down tube but not the pole.
The original guy ropes have been replaced with an old set of Isabella Shadow ropes. These are far better than the originals and are nice and strong. The original poles got “taken” by my lovely son, so I’ve replaced them with a steel set. The centre one is of a different design and usefully longer.

It weighs about 8kg, and at 125 x 24 x 24 cm I can get carriage for between £10 and £12, so £70 all in if you want it sent.

Cash on collection from Hatherleigh in Devon also possible.

Colin

P1050485-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)P1050486-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)P1050487-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)P1050488-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)P1050570-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)P1050571-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)P1050573-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Simboc2004 likes this post!
Last edited Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:51 pm | Scroll up

RE: Wigo Sun canopy with end panel - FOR SALE

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:41 pm
by Broken Jones | 4 Posts

Hi Colin,

I'd like to buy your awning. I've sent you a PM.

Best wishes,

Phil

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:17 pm

E-mail sent.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:51 pm

SOLD

Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105655 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5