saying Hi👋

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:56 pm
by Rider111 (deleted)

Hi, just joined today as we’re seriously thinking about buying an Eriba..ex long term motorcaravanners but have had a break from all things camping…we had a brief interlude with a small caravan for about 18 months but covid halted it and us in our tracks (we sold the ‘van)..so, here we are thinking maybe we’re not quite finished with it all, hence the search for an Eriba which we’ve always been interested in…thinking at the moment that the Triton 420 is a layout we like so currently looking around

Randa france and dinky like this post!
Scroll up

RE: saying Hi👋

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:04 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Let us all know how you get on with your search, and be sure to ask any questions. You'll find lots of advice readily available.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Last edited Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:37 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:00 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

to the Forum. Good luck with your search.

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 13, 2023 9:34 am
by Islay | 220 Posts

Triton 430 from 1998 and Renault Mégane.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:51 am
by granddadgrape | 1.562 Posts

Liz & Alan
Landrover Defender 90 & 2014 Triton 420
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:44 pm
by DebbieR | 6 Posts

Welcome to the forum. The Triton 420 is a good choice. We bought ours in April and love it. The bed is enormous and very comfy. You just have to get used to spending a few minutes putting it together and taking it apart every day. In fact I think I prefer the bed in the Triton to the king size at home!! Good feet up lounging area too. Any questions about the 420 just ask!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:42 pm
by dinky | 211 Posts

to the forum👋

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:35 am
by SOULBLUESMAN68 | 1.123 Posts

Welcome to the Forum and I hope that your search is successful. The 420 is a popular van

We have a 520 with a similar bed layout and we love it. We can make the bed ready for sleeping in about 5 minutes. Sometimes we leave it up all day and other times we take it down and turn it back into a lounge area. Not everyone agrees, as some people love the fixed bed models, but the flexibility is a real bonus for us. This has been especially so with the wet weather this summer when we have put the bed away most days and lolled about in the lounge area when we have tired of getting wet.

MikeT

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1