2006 Eriba Chili 555 touring gt Troll asking £11000

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:48 am
by Randa france | 12.864 Posts

I though I should pass this one on as it's not run of the mill. On Eribafolk Facebook at the moment. More pics available.

Chilli.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

RE: 2006 Eriba Chili 555 touring gt Troll asking £11000

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:02 am
by dinky | 211 Posts

didnt the chilli have a lower red side not silver, there was also red interior areas as well? perhaps thinking later models.

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:28 am
by Randa france | 12.864 Posts

Yes, this one seems genuine and there are far more pics on Facebook. The Chili (including this one) has a red spare wheel carrier on the back.

It's very reasonably priced but it has been loved and used. You can't judge the condition by photos but all looks OK. The Seller has been an Eribafolk member for a number of years.

Randa

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
dinky likes this post!
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:25 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.298 Posts

The Chili is now up on e-bay with lots of photos. From memory of seeing one back in 2008 at a meet it does look correct.
It may be worth asking if it was an import as I thought UK GT spec always had the rear side access locker. I know the one I saw did have, as a dog was lying under the bed with head and paws sticking out the hatch opening.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 17 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105593 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0