Soplair awning for Puck 120 2005

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:59 pm
by Ellen | 31 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

We have the above for sale, it is in amazing condition with no tips, tears or holes. Although we have not put it up ourselves we have taken photos of every piece including the poles. It comes with a ground sheet and skirt. The poles has 4 bayonet fittings, 1 is ok 1 has been replaced with a metal bayonet fitting and the other 2 need replacing and can be bought off Ebay. I can email all the photos or if you are interested or come and take a look and have a brew. We are 5 minutes off the M62 Jn 21 in Gtr Manchester. £100

As I have not found a new home for this awning and it is far too good not to be used I am offering it free of charge with the condition that a donation would be made to Cancer Research or The Christie hospital, Manchester. Collection only .

Last edited Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:36 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 26 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12515 topics and 105593 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 4