Eriba Puck 2004 plus extras NOW SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:05 pm
by Sunfish690 | 2 Posts

Full details on Facebook Eriba Folk Page 😊

Last edited Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:45 pm | Scroll up

RE: Eriba Puck 2004 plus extras £8500

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:51 am
by Bryn | 993 Posts

And for those who don't do facebook ???

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:08 pm
by Randa france | 12.875 Posts

Quote: Bryn wrote in post #2
And for those who don't do facebook ???

Dianne Lyle
*PENDING*. For sale 2004 Eriba Puck 120gt plus extras £8500
Inc quality extras Inc Kampa pop up 260 air awning, sun canopy attachment and virtually new full protec cover. All serviced, dry, working and ready to go for the season.
Based in Ivybridge Devon UK
The info and what's included :-
This little beauty is a 2004 120 GT 'blind' Puck the smallest of the Eribas. No longer manufactured and the blind Pucks were only made for a few years, therefore in my opinion good examples could potentially be for the collectors. I will be really sad to see her go.
She has just been fully serviced / full damp checked and totally dry. As you can see she's in great shape (couple of ages related superficial marks), well maintained underbody/chassis, has original interior, all her documentation / book, 3 sets of keys and is ready for many more seasons. We are non smoking owners.
The interor seating (storage under) converts to a large double + bed. There is the optional pull out extension to the length of the bed on one side secured by a brass piano hinge to the floor.
The pop top operates as it should. The sunbrella canvas is clean and the fly net is also in good clean condition. Roof clips are intact.
All windows have roller fly screens, blackout blinds, nets and curtains.
The cupboards and door shelves are in good order with smart aluminium shelf retainers on the door.
Original adjustable height table that can be used inside as a dinette, or on the outside rail
I internal flooring in good order with a thick quality carpet runner.
Cradled spare wheel underside rear
Alloy wheels
Useful external 240v electric socket, 4 internal 240v sockets
Newer version Kampa Dometic 260 Pop Air Pro awning and the Kampa Sun Canopy / porch attachment
Awning Draft skirt
Dometic breathable ground sheet
New in August 2023 a full Protec waterproof breathable winter cover
3 way Dometic Fridge with small freezer compartment for ice cubes / ice packs with the winter vent covers. It all works.
2 ring gas hob
External Electric whale pumped water to sink
Healthy 2022 12v leisure battery 90 amp hr
Tv ariel point (not tested, I've never used it)
Internal USB charging point above rear window
Working interior lights and working external awning light
Long electric hook up cable and adaptor
2 New Tyres 2023
New hitch damper and cups being fitted shortly in line with service recommendation.
Water container
Waste container
Clean and fully operational Porta Potti
Alko Hitch lock
Wheel lock
One full and a part used butane gas bottles
Small enough for the average family car to handle and can fit in an average garage
I believe it's a fab all round package.
We are based in Ivybridge just off the A38. Lots of campsites nearby for your first overnight!!

2004 puck.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)2004 puck 01.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:49 pm
by Sunfish690 | 2 Posts

Thank you for adding this on here Randa I wasn't sure how to do it . We have now sold the Puck 😊

Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 49 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105684 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0