For Sale Triton GT420 2018

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:26 pm
by Adrian Reeves | 50 Posts

Hi folks, we are selling our 2018 Triton. We have owned it from new and it has many extras including hot water, onboard water tank. The Truma heater has been upgraded to the electric 3 power level and repositioned thermostat allowing better heat distribution. I have fitted gas struts to the beds. Additionally led lights in the cupboards and under the front and over the fridge.
I have fitted an outside shower mixer shower that has a remote Bluetooth to activate the onboard pump. Reich 1.8 motor mover. In the front I have fitted a tower socket that has usb ports.
Lots of additional items like outside 240v socket etc.
It comes with my aluminium front draw bar cover upgrade that is the original one I had manufactured.
It has been regularly maintained at a local approved workshop.

We have gone to the dark side and have bought a motor home. (campervans) After 16 years with the Eriba we have decided on a change.

I have lots of pictures to send. Any questions please ask. We are in Scotland Aberdeenshire. I think a reasonable asking price is £19,000 I will advertise in other Eriba related sites. 07845065807

Last edited Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:22 am | Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105706 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5