Genuine Eriba Door waste bin - SOLD

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:23 am
by ajsms999 | 41 Posts

This is the genuine factory item, still sealed in its box, purchased from Hymer.

Our 530 60yr edition did not have the bin pre fitted (not included in the standard spec). We purchased this kit in November 2023 but have since sold the Eriba - hence it is spare.

Price £50.00

Last edited Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:19 am | Scroll up

RE: Genuine Eriba Door waste bin - for sale

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:06 pm
by BVMC | 8 Posts

Hello,
Would you tell me how the bin attaches to the door please? Does it have to be screwed on or can it just hang from the elastics that are on my 2015 Triton? If it doesn't need to be screwed to the door, I'd like to buy it please.
Cheers,
Brian.

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.313 Posts

Brian, the bin will have 4 keyhole slots on the back. If your van has the bungie cord strap on the back of the door then it will wrap around four round plastic fittings. These are used as the mounts that slip into bins keyhole slots.

P1050765-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Interestingly, the bin is a standard fitment for Eriba and also fits our Feeling. I removed the one from our Triton when I sold it to Highbridge Caravans and fitted it to our new van.

2-1600.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

BVMC and Simboc2004 like this post!
Last edited Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:52 pm | Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:51 pm
by BVMC | 8 Posts

Thank you Colin!

Scroll up

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:18 am
by ajsms999 | 41 Posts

Now sold to BVMC

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 58 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105684 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2