Fenwick overwintering protection

in Cleaning, polishing, painting, cosmetic improvements and additions Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:45 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.609 Posts

I use a caravan cover during the winter months, it keeps it protected, however I usually get a bit of green on the roof where the condensation has collected and it can be a bit difficult to remove.
Before I put my cover on last winter I sprayed on the roof some Fenwicks overwintering protection, when I took the cover off this spring I had the usual green stuff on the roof but this time it could be simply washed off with some caravan cleaner, it isn't a permanent application and it is totally removed with caravan cleaner.
If you don't use a cover during winter this product would be ideal to make it easy to keep the winter grime easy to clean off when you come to use your van.

https://fenwickscaravan.com/product/overwintering/

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

RE: Fenwick overwintering protection

in Cleaning, polishing, painting, cosmetic improvements and additions Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:03 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.313 Posts

I'd be interested to know what is in the liquid. I used the Fenwicks Bobby Dazzler on our last Eriba [with dimples] and it always washed up a treat, dirt and dead insects simply wiping off the surface. I'm guessing it could possibly be the same stuff.
On previous smooth vans I used to wax/polish them a couple of times a year, and I was going to do the same with our new van but I think I'll go back to the Bobbby Dazzler as it was so good.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Poptop320, Simboc2004 and SOULBLUESMAN68 like this post!
Last edited Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:00 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105683 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2