Wheel trims

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:07 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.458 Posts

We lost one of the wheel trims off our Troll’s steel wheels. They’re only available as far as I can see in sets of 4. Does anyone have a spare 14” plastic wheel trim for sale, design immaterial as Neil says you can only see one side of the van at a time 😲
Failing that has anyone bought a set of 4 and have 2 to spare or even more unlikely happen to have a couple of 14” alloy wheels they want to sell?

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
scouteralf and Simboc2004 like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Wheel trims

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:48 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.308 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I think e-bay going to be your friend. You may be able to pick up an odd one that looks like what you have, or indeed a pair.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=...&_osacat=121905

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Julie Grafo and Simboc2004 like this post!
Last edited Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:49 pm | Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:51 am
by Randa france | 12.870 Posts

Also, why not treat yourself to a set of Eriba (caravan) wheel centres. The set is for 4

Stick on and don't fall off unless the wheel trim goes as well.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/13507267...nter-wheel-caps

(don't post to the UK? Some suppliers do)

ERIBAFOLK POP UP EVERYWHERE 1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match . FORUM ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:53 am | Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:23 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.458 Posts

Why do they make Eriba wheel centre stickers in sets of 4 when Eriba’s only have two wheels? Even that huge Odin only had 2 wheels. Am I missing something? 🤔

Julie & Neil. 2008 530GT pushing Honda CR-V 1.6 iDTEC SE+
Scroll up

in Improving your pride and joy and how to fix things Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:26 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.308 Posts

Hymer motorhomes are also sold as Eriba. These usually have 4 wheels, unless they are driving through Devon and have lost a wheel on our terrible pot holled roads. I suppose a set of 4 wouldn't be a bad idea as when you loose one you always have a matching spare.

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12523 topics and 105654 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1