Windbreak - FOR SALE - £50 ono

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:13 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.313 Posts

This is new, taken out of the packaging for first time to take photographs. Many moons ago I was told we needed a windbreak, and who am I to argue. So this most expensive and tasteful windbreak was purchased and has since sat on various shelves in different garages and never seen the light of day. It really is a lovely thing and would sit well with either an older or new van

High quality checked fabric.
7 hardwood poles with metal ring tops and spikes.
Plastic clip on retaining rings top and bottom of each pole to hold fabric in place.
Each panel 36” wide and 48” high = Total width of 18 feet = 5.5m
Pole length of 60” = 1.52m

Unfortunately it is collection only from EX20 postcode in Devon as the carriage cost is prohibitive due to the length.

1.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)2.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)3.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)4.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)5.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)6.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)7.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)8.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Colin

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings
Scroll up

RE: Windbreak - FOR SALE - £50 ono

in Got an Eriba or anything Eriba-related to sell? Looking for a caravan, parts or accessories? Put your adverts here Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:15 pm
by Simboc2004 | 654 Posts

An awesome thing, Colin. Last time I saw something like that was on Braveheart, I think... Terrifying!

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...
Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 48 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12526 topics and 105684 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3