Fold up chairs

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri May 03, 2024 5:35 pm
by Bryn | 994 Posts

It appears we now need 2 new fold up, comfortable, lightweight, strong etc lounge/camping chairs.. recommendations please !!!!

Scroll up

RE: Fold up chairs

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri May 03, 2024 5:43 pm
by Steamdrivenandy | 1.011 Posts

Low sit at table type = Lafuma Victoria
High back recliners = Isabella Thor

I had nothing to do on this hot afternoon
But to settle down and write you a line

Skoda Karoq 1.5 Petrol DSG and a 420. A Bailey Phoenix + 420, with oven, microwave, shower cubicle, solar panel, ATC and external gas point.
Bryn likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri May 03, 2024 6:20 pm
by eribaMotters | 5.328 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

If you can find them, Dukdalf, the Paso Doble model. We bought ours back in about 2006 on the advice of the great late Rob Jax who founded the other forum. They are still as good as new.

These are the closet I can find:- Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/395355964604?...ABk9SR_jRyPfnYw

Colin

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Forum Moderator. aka Oscar - Audi A3 1.5 petrol - oh dear me, I've gone to the darkish side and bought a Feeling after 4 Tourings

Bryn likes this post!
Last edited Fri May 03, 2024 6:22 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri May 03, 2024 8:20 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

We use these folding Brunner chairs for about 10 years they are very sturdy and you don’t sink down in them plus they fold up small in a bag.

https://www.wowcamping.co.uk/productDeta...t4aAry0EALw_wcB

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat May 04, 2024 9:46 am
by Frantone | 103 Posts

I believe the Loki is a newer model. It folds flatter and therefore slimmer than the Thor. The seat is also deeper.

Eriba Troll 540GT. 2019. Our sixth Eriba! Loved them all.

Bryn likes this post!
Last edited Sat May 04, 2024 10:55 am | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat May 04, 2024 11:18 am
by Simboc2004 | 658 Posts

Quest Naples Pro - folding reclining chair in aluminium - very light and can be left outside. Comes with a small fold out table attached (though i have removed that for weight-saving). It is also available in steel (cheaper, but heavier) - be careful as the two variants are the same colour and look very similar - the aluminium one has square section frame, the steel is round section.. Can be used at a table in the upright position. You can also buy a clip on folding footrest (we did) to make them into a sun lounger. Only drawback - there is, most definitely, a knack to opening them from folded!

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 11557.jpg 
 12169.jpg 

Poppy, our 2005 Eriba 430GT, leading our Volvo V70 astray...

Bryn and PiPi101 like this post!
Last edited Sat May 04, 2024 11:25 am | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri May 17, 2024 10:04 am
by Bryn | 994 Posts

UPDATE !! I can't believe that we waited so many years to invest in what appear to be the most comfortable ( and expensive) fold up chairs we have ever owned, thanks to everyone who recommended various styles, we went for the Isabella and they are so comfortable and compact.

Simboc2004 likes this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 20 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1