Double Back VW Camper

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:56 pm
by Eribafolk Admin. (deleted)
Scroll up

RE: Double Back VW Camper

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:14 pm
by Blueyonder (deleted)

These have been around for a while and we looked at them. All that space and sleeps 4 but you can only transport two people, so how do the others get where you are going? You also have to put everything away and fold the back in again before you can go out, which we find a bit tedious even with a standard T5 on its own.... seems it would be a right faff with one of these. £55k new, which is £5k more than our T5 camper brand new and a brand new Triton. I personally would go for a brand new high spec campervan and a driveaway awning, with a big wadge still in my pocket, rather than buy one of these. Each to their own and all that of course :)

2010 VW T5 & 2014 Triton, both in silver.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:23 pm
by Agger (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...EBAY-GB&alt=web you could always have one of these, but you'd have to factor in breakdown costs!

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm
by Blueyonder (deleted)

We stayed just outside Florence once and had a couple in a landrover with a roof tent on one side of us, the other side a couple 60+ slept in their car with 2 dogs. Made me wonder why we needed a campervan really.

2010 VW T5 & 2014 Triton, both in silver.
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 11 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12540 topics and 105784 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2