Hello all, new member with a 90s Puck.

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:30 pm
by ed4hills (deleted)

Hi, had my Puck 18 months now, done lots of lovely miles with it this year. Am sure i met some of you last year at Builth.

Great the Eribas are still going strong, have seen many on my journeys.

Best Wishes, Tony.

Last edited Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:15 pm | Scroll up

RE: Hello all, new member with a 90s Puck.

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:33 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Tony from the 2 of us

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:46 pm
by hob (deleted)

Welcome, I had great fun im my 89 Puck before moving on to a Triton

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:13 pm
by Morphy | 966 Posts

Morphy

Eriba Puck name P4 year 2000 pushing a Honda Crv 2.2 diesel residing in sunny Lancashire.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:34 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:53 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Good to hear from you.

An early self portrait
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:12 am
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:13 am
by Agger (deleted)

Love your Norway photo I went a few times when in the military but always wanted to go back with either a camper or caravan, just never got around to it.

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:30 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Tony and thanks for joining Eribafolk. I'ts great to hear from you again.
I'm away at the moment with little access to wifi but look forward to reading about your trips when I return.
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:23 pm
by ed4hills (deleted)

Wanted to drive the trollstigen pass and cycle the atlantic road (70 next year) so this my time to go for it. Great trip 3975 miles over 5 weeks. Cycled from Bud to the atlantic road bridges, walked up on to the Romsdalsleggen Ridge and many great places to see. Definitely worth the effort.

, Randa france, and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:23 am

Zitat
Quote ed4hills:- Wanted to drive the trollstigen pass and cycle the atlantic road

Hi Tony.
Sorry, only just picked up on this as we've been away. What an amazing trip. Wonder if you could inspire others by telling us more or linking us to a blog?
R and A

Last edited Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:23 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:22 pm
by ed4hills (deleted)

Hi Rog, sorry slow replying. Will do a report, away this weekend will get down to it next week.
Tony

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:32 pm

That's great Tony. I'm being nagged by Mrs R who is toying with the idea of a Portugal trip by way of the Eriba Fest in Brittany. Then back home for a month before travelling to Norway in September.
Just have to put more manure on the money tree at the bottom of the garden.
Have you noticed the photo of you and Puck in the Fforest Fields gallery? Taken by Rod, I think.
Randa

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 pm
by ed4hills (deleted)

Yes i saw the pic, not my best side . Am interested in the Eribafest, been looking for more details online. Doing a couple of weekend trips before i wrap the Puck up then it'l be Spain via Saga .

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Zitat
Quote ed4hills:- Am interested in the Eribafest, been looking for more details online.

Wow, that would be great Tony. Christophe (forumeribatouring) is our link but if you like, I'll go on there and do the business for you. Just say the word.
Randa

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0