Hi Everybody

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:23 pm
by TrollHonda (deleted)

Our names are Julie & John, we live in Manchester, and have owned our Troll known to us as Isobel for 6 years. We try and get away as much as we can even in the bad months. We can't wait to start reading all the tips and information that you have compiled on this forum. Now to lots of hours happy reading.

Last edited Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:24 pm | Scroll up

RE: Hi Everybody

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm
by Agger (deleted)

to you both from us two, Jen and Gray fellow Troll 540 gt owners ours is a 2004 model which we have had for 8 and a bit years. We are away in Devon at the moment, having a really nice late summer early autumn holiday, with bright sun and blue skies.

We hope you enjoy your time here and have plenty of time for reading!

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:45 pm
by hob (deleted)

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Last edited Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:49 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:46 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Julie and John and welcome to Eribafolk. It's really good to hear from you again.
We hope you'll enjoy your visits and we look forward to hearing more about your Eriba experiences. Please feel free to use all the facilities this forum has to offer.
R and A

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:47 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

your not far from me no doubt , Im North Manchester,

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:57 pm
by TrollHonda (deleted)

Hi R and A,
Good to hear from you. It may take us a little while to find our feet, new technology is not our strong point.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:05 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

Hello Julie and John - (and Isobel )

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Hello to you both, so glad to see that you have joined us , Mark and me hope that you are both keeping well. What a shame that you weren't with us for the meet in July, you both would have enjoyed it I'm sure. Maybe next time eh! Take care. Ellen and Mark

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:16 pm
by TrollHonda (deleted)

Hi Ellen,

Long time no see, great to here from you both, hope you are both well.

Missed all our laughs, will be great to catch up again, looking forward to seeing you on a future meet.

Grow old along with me the best is yet to be.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:02 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:53 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

Nice to see another name we recognise has made it to this forum.
Happy Eribaing.
Julie

Puck L 225 GT pushing Fiat Multipla 1.9 Jtd
Randa france likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:55 pm
by marmite | 400 Posts

Welcome, nice to meet up last weekend let us know how you go on with the window blinds

Denise & Phil

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:43 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Hello from us. Hope to meet you some time.

An early self portrait
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:38 am
by johnhouchen (deleted)

Hello from tracy & myself

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1