NEW MEMBERS

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:30 pm
by nik (deleted)

Hi to all eriba folk members

im nick and my wife is elaine .

We have an eriba puck which we have had for just over a year now and love travelling around britain in it. Not ventured to the continent yet but that could come as soon as next year.

So we will hopefully cross paths with some of you in a campsiteBrixham Sept 14 005.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)Brixham Sept 14 005.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte) sometime

just as a by the way does the site have a sticker to purchase for the vans then it would be easy to identify fellow members as we travel ???

Last edited Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:38 pm | Scroll up

RE: NEW MEMBERS

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:43 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Welcome to you both from us 2, Gray and Jen

Likes to wax and have a smooth finish!

Last edited Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:57 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:53 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

Hi Nik and welcome to the forum.

I've just sent you a personal message (PM) regarding sticker sales. If you hover your cursor over your name at the top right you will see 'news'. Click on that to open the message.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:02 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi Nick and Elaine and welcome to Eribafolk. Thanks for joining us. Because you've had your Puck for sometime now, you're obviously and old hand but if you need to share a problem or seek advice, perhaps about travelling abroad, or if you've found a tip or trick that might be useful to others, then please let us know.
I think you're question regarding forum stickers has been answered in the post before this one .
Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:08 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

Hello Nick and Elaine. Look forward to meeting you soon.

An early self portrait
Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:13 pm
by hob (deleted)

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:00 pm
by nik (deleted)

thankyou for your replies and messages :>)

i have replied to your pm aaron and done the neccessary

nick

Aaron Calder likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:24 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:37 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

I'll put them in the postbox tomorrow morning, Nick.

Many thanks for your support.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:02 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

good to have you with us , Kathy and Martin.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:02 am
by Pop540 (deleted)

hello and

Eriba troll 540 likes constant hugs, and buffs and the odd cuppa.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 25 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0