RE: Hello everyone !!

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:43 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:49 pm
by ellen (deleted)

. From Ellen, Mark and doo-dah

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:20 pm
by logburner (deleted)

Nice outfit......you were after a Triton when we saw you last,I expect you are happy with the extra bit of space.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:27 pm
by logburner (deleted)

Hi Ellen,
Thanks for the welcome...........seems like you've forsaken the "Rain Goddess" pedestal, and stepped down sunny weather on meets ! amazing Ian.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:51 am
by ellen (deleted)

You're right Ian, we even had two dry weeks in Wales at the beginning of September but last Wednesday night we sat thru a 3 hour thunderstorm that was pretty scary. I don't think I will surrender my rain goddess title just yet.

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:32 pm
by campnsnooze | 1.148 Posts

Hi and
Regards Chris and Keith

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm
by logburner (deleted)

Hi Derek,
Yes we did meet briefly at Woodhall Spa, Thanks for the welcome........Ian.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 am
by Jebrug (deleted)

Hi Ian & Gwen, Welcome to the forum !!
Did you manage to either eat or offload all the tomatoes and runner beans at Callow Top ?
We went on to Mablethorpe after one night at home on the way when we picked even more beans. Unfortunately I ended up with a dose of montizuma's revenge (gastroenteritis) and we had to abandon the trip after one night in favour of being within 10ft of a proper toilet :-)

John & Wendy

Last edited Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 am | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:14 pm
by logburner (deleted)

>Did you manage to either eat or offload all the tomatoes and runner beans at Callow Top ?

Hi John,
Yes.........some were frozen and taken home, others were eaten, but the main bulk (2 carrier bags full) was given away to everyone I visited around the site.
Sorry to hear about "The Bug", hope its all cleared up now.....you need some jollop lol.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:46 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 22 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2