Page 5 of 36 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 next Page »

RE: Can we do jokes?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue May 05, 2015 12:19 pm
by Psycho (deleted)

On average, an Englishman man will have sex two to three times a week,
whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year.

This was upsetting news to me and most of my friends, as we had
no idea we were Japanese.

and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm
by hob (deleted)

A lorry driver was sitting in a roadside greasy spoon cafe when 40 hells angels came in and proceeded to jostle him stub cigarettes out in his dinner etc and he never said a word .............after a while he got up and quietly left

A big hairy geezer covered in tattoo's said to the guy behind the counter " he wer'nt much of a man was he"

The guy behind the counter looked out of the window and said he wer'nt much of a lorry driver either he just hit 40 motorbikes on the way out of the car park

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu May 07, 2015 9:52 am
by hob (deleted)

Quote: Psycho wrote in post #74
On average, an Englishman man will have sex two to three times a week,
whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year.

This was upsetting news to me and most of my friends, as we had
no idea we were Japanese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww

Vauxhall Insignia Sri towing 2006 Triton 430 import

Last edited Thu May 07, 2015 9:55 am | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon May 11, 2015 8:07 pm
by Skoderiba | 208 Posts

YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2015 when...

1. You accidentally enter your pin on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses...

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every advertisement on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

Magpie and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue May 12, 2015 8:00 pm
by Psycho (deleted)

A guy who purchased his lovely wife a pocket Taser for their anniversary submitted this:

Last weekend I saw something at Larry’s Pistol & Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 15th anniversary and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife Julie. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Taser.

The effects of the Taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long term adverse effect on your assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety.

WAY TOO COOL! Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home…I loaded two AAA batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button.

Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button and pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I’d get the blue arc of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs.

AWESOME!!! Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to Julie what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn’t be all that bad with only two AAA batteries, right?

There I sat in my recliner, my cat Gracie looking on intently (trusting little soul) while I was reading the directions and thinking that I really needed to try this thing out on a flesh & blood moving target.

I must admit I thought about zapping Gracie (for a fraction of a second), and then thought better of it. She is such a sweet cat. But, if I was going to give this thing to my wife to protect herself against a mugger, I did want some assurance that it would work as advertised.

Am I wrong?

So, there I sat in a pair of shorts and a tank top with my reading glasses perched delicately on the bridge of my nose, directions in one hand, and Taser in another.

The directions said that a one-second burst would shock and disorient your assailant; a two-second burst was supposed to cause muscle spasms and a major loss of bodily control; and a three-second burst would purportedly make your assailant flop on the ground like a fish out of water.

Any burst longer than three seconds would be wasting the batteries. All the while I’m looking at this little device measuring about 5″ long, less than 3/4 inch in circumference (loaded with two itsy, bitsy AAA batteries); pretty cute really, and thinking to myself, ‘no possible way!’

What happened next is almost beyond description, but I’ll do my best.

I’m sitting there alone, Gracie looking on with her head cocked to one side so as to say, ‘ Don’t do it stupid,’ reasoning that a one second burst from such a tiny lil ole thing couldn’t hurt all that bad.. I decided to give myself a one second burst just for heck of it.

I touched the prongs to my naked thigh, pushed the button, and…

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. WHAT THE… !!!

I’m pretty sure Hulk Hogan ran in through the side door, picked me up in the recliner, then body slammed us both on the carpet, over and over and over again. I vaguely recall waking up on my side in the fetal position, with tears in my eyes, body soaking wet, both nipples on fire, testicles nowhere to be found, with my left arm tucked under my body in the oddest position, and tingling in my legs! The cat was making meowing sounds I had never heard before, clinging to a picture frame hanging above the fireplace, obviously in an attempt to avoid getting slammed by my body flopping all over the living room.

Note:
If you ever feel compelled to ‘mug’ yourself with a Taser, one note of caution:

There is NO such thing as a one second burst when you zap yourself!

You will not let go of that thing until it is dislodged from your hand by a violent thrashing about on the floor!

A three second burst would be considered conservative!

A minute or so later (I can’t be sure, as time was a relative thing at that point), I collected my wits (what little I had left), sat up and surveyed the landscape.

My bent reading glasses were on the mantel of the fireplace.

The recliner was upside down and about 8 feet or so from where it originally was.

My triceps, right thigh and both nipples were still twitching.

My face felt like it had been shot up with Novocain, and my bottom lip weighed 88 lbs.

I had no control over the drooling.

Apparently I had [censored] in my shorts, but was too numb to know for sure, and my sense of smell was gone.

I saw a faint smoke cloud above my head, which I believe came from my hair.

I’m still looking for my testicles and I’m offering a significant reward for their safe return!

PS: My wife can’t stop laughing about my experience, loved the gift and now regularly threatens me with it!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!

and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:20 pm
by crow (deleted)

An Engineer is sent to hell

He's hot and miserable, so he decides to take action. The A/C has been busted for a long time, so he fixes it. Things cool down quickly. The moving walkway motor jammed, so he un-jams it. People can get from place to place more easily. The TV was grainy and unclear, so he fixes the connection to the Satellite dish and now they get hundreds of high def channels.

One day, God decides to look down on Hell to see how his grand design is working out and notices that everyone is happy and enjoying umbrella drinks. He asks the Devil what's up?

The Devil says, "Things are great down here since you sent us an engineer."

"What?" says God. "An engineer? I didn't send you one of those. That must have been a mistake. Send him upstairs immediately."

The Devil responds, "No way. We want to keep our engineer. We like him."

God demands, "If you don't send him to me immediately, I'll sue!"

The Devil laughs. "Where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

OAP's Should Get Holiday Pay
and like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:15 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

A midget from Texas was experiencing constant pain in his crotch area, so he went to the doctor and told him about his problem.
The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would have a look. The midget dropped his pants.

The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. The doctor put one finger under his left testicle and
told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia. "Hmm..." mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.

"Aha!" said the doctor, and reached for his surgical scissors.

Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side... then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the
midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt.

The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around and discovered his testicles were no longer aching.

The doctor said, "How does that feel now?" The midget replied, "Perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it. What did you do?"

The doctor replied "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots."

2013 Triton 430, VW Touran TDI BM
, Poptop320, and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:48 pm
by crow (deleted)

Dopey Dad jokes;
http://niceonedad.com/

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:06 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.450 Posts

Crikey they are corny

Puck L 225 GT pushing Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:24 pm
by crow (deleted)

Visual humour

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 sksvDet Stare at their phones.jpg 

and eribanaut like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:47 pm
by Skoderiba | 208 Posts

True story:
We were in Italy, taking a boat trip on lake Garda. As we approached Riva at the top end of the lake my wife says 'look at all the birds on the water, all in lines'. I said 'Don't be silly, that's where the boatmen tie up their craft at night'.
25 years a Teacher and she can't tell buoys from gulls.

Last edited Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:48 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:44 am
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

A young blonde girl in her late teens, wanting to earn some extra money for the summer, decided to hire herself out as a handy woman and started canvassing a nearby well-to-do neighbourhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any odd jobs for her to do.

'Well, I guess I could use somebody to paint the porch. How much will you charge me?'

Delighted, the girl quickly responded, 'How about $50?'

The man agreed and told her that the paint and brushes and everything she would need were in the garage.

The man's wife, hearing the conversation, said to her husband, 'Does she realise that our porch goes all the way around the house?'

'That's a bit cynical, isn't it?'

'You're right. I guess I'm starting to believe all those dumb blonde jokes.'

A few hours later the girl came to the door to collect her money.

'You're finished already?' the startled husband asked.

'Yes,' she replied, 'and I even had paint left over so I gave it two coats.'

Impressed, the man reached into his pocket for the $50 and handed it to her along with a $10 tip.

'Thank you,' the blonde said, 'and by the way, it's not a Porch, it's a BMW.'

, , , and campnsnooze like this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:26 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.738 Posts

A little Cherokee boy was sitting in the teepee one evening with his grandfather when he suddenly asked, "Grandpa, how do little boys of our tribe get their names?"

"Well, little one, the Cherokee are a very spiritual people who are closely attuned to nature so, when a child is born, the shaman looks out of the teepee entrance and whatever he sees inspires him to name the child guided by the great Manitou.

For example, your cousin Eagle-of-the-Sun was named after a high-flying bird silhouetted against the sun; your brother Yellow Horse was named for a beautiful pony grazing outside the lodge and your uncle Proud-Standing-Turkey after a fearless bird that approached our camp."

"But why do you ask, Two-Dogs-Shagging?"

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:35 pm
by hampshireman (deleted)

What do you call an Aussie with a bottle of Champagne?
A waiter.

What do you call a world-class Australian cricketer?
Retired.

What do you call an Australian who can hold a catch?
A fisherman.

Why can no-one drink wine in Australia at the moment?
They haven't got any openers .

What is the difference between Cinderella and the Aussies?
Cinderella knew when to leave the ball.

What does an Australian batsman who is playing in The Ashes have in common with Michael Jackson?
They both wore gloves for no apparent reason.

Who spends the most time on the crease of anyone on the Australian cricket team?
The woman who irons their cricket whites.

What's the height of optimism?
An Aussie batsman putting on sunscreen.

What do you call a cricket field full of Australians ?
A vacant lot..

What's the difference between an Aussie batsman and a Formula 1 car?
Nothing! If you blink you'll miss them both

What's the difference between Michael Clarke and a funeral director?
A funeral director doesn't keep losing the ashes

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Skoderiba likes this post!
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:09 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.738 Posts

A man goes into a pub after a hard day at the office, orders a pint and sits at the bar to savour it.

A few moments later, a tiny little voice says quite distinctly, "You're a very good-looking man."

The man looks around him but can see no one who could have made the comment.

Puzzled, he goes back to his pint but has only taken a couple more sips when the same little voice says, "That's a beautifully tailored suit you are wearing."

He whips round, but again there's no one there.

A little unnerved, he returns to his pint but after only a couple more swallows the strange voice pipes up yet again, "Your hairstyle really suits you. It makes you look very young and handsome."

Frustrated and more than a little worried by now, the customer calls the barman over and says, "Look, I'm just sitting here minding my own business, trying to enjoy my pint when somebody keeps saying nice things about me and I don't know who it is. What's going on?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Sir. Not again. Pay it no attention. It's just the peanuts.

They're complimentary."

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
likes this post!
Scroll up

Page 5 of 36 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 36 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 29 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12503 topics and 105516 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0