RE: New leaf

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:01 am
by sibillini | 236 Posts

Hi Andy, I am sure you will find your new home as comfortable as your smoking jacket, slippers and glass of Port after dinner.

Charlie.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Quote: sibillini wrote in post #16
Hi Andy, I am sure you will find your new home as comfortable as your smoking jacket, slippers and glass of Port after dinner.

Charlie.

Indeed Charlie,
I'm already starting to feel very much at home here amongst friends.
Just finished preparing a couple of bottles of sloe gin, come the new year they will go down a storm on shoot days

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:46 pm
by hob (deleted)

Have you tried making it with blackberries ? I find it makes a nice drink ..............and its ready in about a month

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Quote: gladly wrote in post #18
Have you tried making it with blackberries ?

I tasted some last year, along with some home made Cherry brandy, I hope to meet the person again next month, I must get the method from him for that one

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:46 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Mussing up good gin - tutt

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Tutt tutt..

Enhancing my dear boy, Enhancing

Last edited Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:48 am | Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 43 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12503 topics and 105515 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2