New leaf

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:21 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Hello to all those that know me, and to new friends.
Looking forward to a bit more freedom and to enlighten others with some slightly different topics from the norm
Thanks for the support and here's to success

Scroll up

RE: New leaf

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm
by hob (deleted)

Welcome to the forum

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Hi silverfox welcome to a more friendly forum
I was keithf in a pervious life

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:38 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Hello young Sir.
It's so nice of you to join us. I'm sure your forthcoming posts will be a joy to read. Meanwhile, make yourself at home and have a look around. More of your friends should be along shortly.
R

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.738 Posts

Hi Andy, It's great have your company.

I'm sure we're all looking forward to reading some of your very interesting posts.

Have fun, you are certainly among friends.

Forum Administrator

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

Quote: Silverfox wrote in post #1

Looking forward to a bit more freedom and to enlighten others with some slightly different topics from the norm

Welcome Silverfox

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:20 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Well, well, well look who's here, nice to see you again old chap. It's been rather a long time. You'll enjoy this place I'm sure.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Silverfox is currently foxed by you, puss in boots,
Our paths have obviously crossed in the past, but I can't recall when,,, just yet

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:29 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Well, thank you Gladly, Gladly!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:30 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.607 Posts

Hello Andy

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Too cunning for a fox eh?

Let's say the TEF management and I had a falling out about two years ago and even though I snuck back in under a couple of other names I got fed up and abandoned TEF about 18 months ago.

Can you tell what it is yet?

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

18 months is a hell of a lot of cartridges through the barrels , I have a sneeky idea that you are non-other than SDA

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Zut alors, but we are found out I shall 'ave to adjust ma disguse

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:31 am
by Pop540 (deleted)

welcome

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 am
by ellen (deleted)

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 34 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12508 topics and 105549 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3