Page 2 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

RE: New leaf

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:54 pm
by Randa france | 12.855 Posts

Good evening Milkman, Andy Smith? It's nice of you to become a member of our forum and to bring your dirty washing with you. Perhaps you would like to invite us back to your forum to do some ironing?

You do really seem to have a bee in your bonnet, whoever you are (Steamerpoint, Nessy, StuartAB or Scotsgent?). In view of the fact that you are presumably quoting deleted posts, perhaps you would also like to present us with a copy of your evidence over the past 3 weeks, where you accuse us of the subversive use of your PM system?

R

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 pm | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:56 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
Right, please stop all this childish behaviour. Play nice and you never know, we might all become friends again one day.
We all love these quirky little vans and we are all a little quirky ourselves, some of us more than others, so please let's try and get along.

An interesting concept which I'm sure most would agree with but if your team were a little less dictatorial and a bit more tolerant I dare say this forum would not be here.

I moderated a forum for 5 years with over 3000 members and we only banned 1 member who was repeatedly abusive in all that time.

Coming here to stir things up will not improve your image.

hob

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

I'm starting to regret having posted encouraging our silent minority to post, it seems Stuart AB was a fair proportion of it

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:00 pm
by Milkman (deleted)

P and P, these conversations took place on this site and we have screen prints to prove it if need be, so please don't accuse us of telling lies.

I am not actually saying it was wrong by the way. On occasion, as you know, we have had to move posts into quarantine also, as you know. In keeping the peace, it is sometimes necessary to hide the dirty laundry and discuss the problems behind the scenes.

If two people disagree with each other, they should go off to somewhere quiet and discuss it and that is what should happen in a forum just the same.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:05 pm
by Milkman (deleted)

Randa, I agree with you to some extent. Somethings have been dealt with a little harshly over the years, which would have put some peoples nose out of joint, but on the whole, the team has tried to do it's best to get things right. As you will now see, it is not an easy task.

Agger was not best pleased when his post was removed!

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Milkman wrote in post #19
...we have screen prints to prove it if need be, so please don't accuse us of telling lies.
You have screen prints of the private conversation I had with Agger on here prior to moving the posts?

Really?

Cripes, this place must be a hacker's paradise.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:08 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
Here's a suggestion for you! Why not change the idea of this forum to be a social media site where all the mad poems and stuff can go and less like a replica of the Eriba Forum. At the moment it looks like a rival forum and I can't see there being much harmony between the two sites, while it appears that one is trying to overtake the other! Just a thought.

The aim here is to be both

Nice of you to drop in Stuart, it is Stuart isn't it?

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:08 pm
by Milkman (deleted)

Hob, things always look worse when you feel like you are on the wrong side of things, but there are always two sides to every story. Ask yourself if perhaps you know the full story before calling others dictatorial.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:12 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

What amazes me is how he never seems to consider that perhaps all the people who they've 'Culled' over the years and the ones that have moved here are right and TEF may be wrong.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:13 pm
by Milkman (deleted)

Hob, we want you to feel welcome on both sites.

As already mentioned, given time, most of the Eriba Forum members will know about this forum and there is every chance that one day, we will be parked next to each other on a campsite somewhere popping back a few drinks and laughing about this period of Eriba history. Life is too short to fall out over a website or two!

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:15 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
Hob, things always look worse when you feel like you are on the wrong side of things, but there are always two sides to every story. Ask yourself if perhaps you know the full story before calling others dictatorial

As I said 5 years a moderator most of that as admin I have seen most things

What really worries me about your admin style is I'm sitting here refreshing the page on your forum to see if i'm still a member

I recognise the style now Good evening Stuart I really do hope both forums can sit beside each other comfortably .........but I have my doubts

gladly \ hob \ Neville

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:20 pm
by Pepé Le Pew | 2.722 Posts

Quote: Milkman wrote in post #25
Life is too short to fall out over a website or two!
So why are you pouring petrol on this as fast as you can?

This kind of behaviour does you no favours. I'm surprised you can't see that yourself.

You will note that all your posts are still conspicuous by their presence, and that your membership hasn't been revoked.

We would make no attempt to ban people for having the temerity to look at another forum. I appreciate that you have let most - if not all - of those people back on now, but ban them you did.

Last edited Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 pm
by Randa france | 12.855 Posts

The past 60 minutes have proved a number of thinks to me at least.
a) If you're intention is to come in peace why do you refuse to show your identity?
b) Why do you take advantage of the freedom of speech on this forum to discuss matters openly when you know you could contact any of it's admin.by Email if you want to talk about the future.
c) Why do you think it's best to keep information about this site a secret from your members? Are you afraid you'll lose them? If you are satisfied that you treat them well then surely you've got nothing to worry about?
By the way, you'll not need screen grab information from this forum because we keep everything open.
R

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 pm
by Milkman (deleted)

Hi Andy, (Hey that's my name LOL)

I have always valued you on the Eriba Forum and just wished that you didn't push so dam hard with that book of yours and your attempt to make money from it. You knew from the word go that the Eriba Forum does not want to be used for financial gain.

You could have backed away from it, or should I say, agreed not to try and sell it, or even donate a percentage to the forum running costs, but you were determined to push it through. I was sad when it was decided to remove your access, but when you kept sneaking back in under other usernames, I gave up the idea of ever being able to get your access restored again.

In answer to your question, birds of a feather and all that.

Lets face it, everyone here is a keen Eriba enthusiast and most of you guys and girls spend most days in front of your PC's talking Eriba's among other things, so it is only natural that you need a place to socialize and to talk about other things besides Eriba's. Alas, this is where things went down hill. Some members of the Admin team really want to keep things on topic, i.e eriba related or useful to others.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:25 pm
by hob (deleted)

Zitat
sneaking back in under other usernames

Pot kettle and black spring to mind Mr .............................................

Scroll up

Page 2 of 7 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 23 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12503 topics and 105516 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 0