Hello from Agger xxxxx

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:06 pm
by Agger (deleted)

Hello, just a few words from me, I've been in rehab! from the "other" forum for 3 months as I said something "they" didn't like .

I'm Graham but I'm nearly always called Agger, I'm 60 :-) I use self depracating humour and also believe in a good laugh Oh and I also use irony as well

I try to be helpful where my knowledge exists where it doesn't I learn from others

I own a 9 year old Troll 540 gt which we bought 7.5 years ago, we tow with a BMW 320D touring

Scroll up

RE: Hello from Agger xxxxx

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:09 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.732 Posts

What took you so long then?

We've even built a special, padded naughty step just for you.

Looking forward to some typical Aggerisms.

Have fun.

PS THREE months What on earth did you do, crack a joke?

Forum Administrator

Last edited Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:13 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:13 pm
by Randa france | 12.831 Posts

Hello, just a few words from me, I've been in rehab! from the "other" forum for 3 months as I said something "they" didn't like

No !! Get away with you; you didn't did you?

Really good to hear from you. Hope you'll enjoy it on here.

R

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:14 pm
by Silverfox (deleted)

Hi Agger

Good to hear from you, I did make "some enquires" and several PM's ( before the facility was removed ).

Anyway you're here now, so put the past behind you, and Behave!!!!

Silverfox

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:15 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Hi we wondered where you where welcome aboard

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:25 pm
by Agger (deleted)

3 months as I upset certin (work it out) called StuartAB he has very delicate constitution!

Padded naughty step! Thats sounds a bit woosy lol ;-)

My wrists still have rings left by the handcuffs and I still have a ball and chain on my left ankle

;-) ;-) so good to be able to talk to others again ;-) Aggy is very very happy

Last edited Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:28 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

We've all been there, Graham. Really good to have you on board.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 pm
by hob (deleted)

Welcome Agger

fancy upsetting that nice mister plod

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:56 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Good evening Mr Agger, welcome to the pleasuredome.

Three months?

I were out in the cold fer 18 months but it's nice to be back in the warm and steamy atmosphere.

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:46 pm
by ellen (deleted)

. It's great here, they have ready made smileys!!! . See, I just can't stop using them

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

Agger. I think most of us on here have served time. Just don't go telling any jokes or........................you have been warned.

2013-11-07_215601.jpg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

PS The image is from "The Spy Who Came In From The Cold" ......very appropriate eh?

Last edited Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:20 am
by Agger (deleted)

Hi ellen, many thanks for the welcome was it you that had the scratch? If so did you resolve your problem? If not ignore this 60 year old dodderer! lol

Out of solitary again
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 am
by MCINND (deleted)

Welcome Agger

Good to see another bad boy from the old team now across to the sunny side of the street.
Keep up the Aggerisims as they always provide a good laugh even if you don't mean them to>

Cheers
David (MCINND)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 am
by Frantone (deleted)

TonyP

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:38 am
by Agger (deleted)

Hi David, many thanks for the welcome, if you pm me your email I have something in which you may be interested, I won't go into detail on here BUT I will say it involves the "other place" I may not get back to you until later as I will be on the move

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 14 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12470 topics and 105331 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1