Problems renewing ACSI card anyone?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.738 Posts

Is anyone else having difficulty renewing their ACSI subscription?

I received an email from CampingCard ACSI on 16 October telling me that orders were being taken for 2014 and that as a subscriber I qualified for a reduced price. I paid the 12.95€ requested immediately.

A few moments later I received an invoice and order number confirmation from ACSI Publishing and so far as I was concerned, that was that.

Then on 23 October I received a reminder saying that my subscription was still outstanding, which I ignored.

Today I received yet another reminder saying that unless I paid by 11 November, I would no longer qualify for the cheap rate offer so I checked my credit card statement on line and saw that the sum requested by ACSI had been paid to them on 16 October as I thought.

So I logged into my ACSI account on their web page only to find that my payment is marked as "being processed". I have emailed them today asking for an explanation and received an automated reply - so I know they have received it - and can now only wait for it to be sorted out.

I can't remember having problems like this before. Is anyone else similarly affected?

Incidentally I note that ACSI are claiming that lots of new sites have joined their organisation this year and I see that the rates per night for two people plus van and electricity are 12, 14, 16 or, for the first time, 18€. It will be interesting to see which sites are charging the new top rate.

Forum Administrator
Scroll up

RE: Problems renewing ACSI card anyone?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:41 pm
by Crystal | 245 Posts

Are you sure it wasn't for the ACSI Club ID card? We had an email, but we don't need it as you get a free Camping Card when you take out Red Pennant. The ACSI card comes out January, so I imagine the fee is paid just before.

Scroll up

RE: Problems renewing ACSI card anyone?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:45 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.738 Posts

I declined the ACSI ID and the invoice clearly shows that I've paid for the "CampingCard ACSI 2014"

Forum Administrator
Scroll up

Visitors
6 Members and 70 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12507 topics and 105542 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 6