Problems renewing ACSI card anyone?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:29 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.084 Posts

Is anyone else having difficulty renewing their ACSI subscription?

I received an email from CampingCard ACSI on 16 October telling me that orders were being taken for 2014 and that as a subscriber I qualified for a reduced price. I paid the 12.95 requested immediately.

A few moments later I received an invoice and order number confirmation from ACSI Publishing and so far as I was concerned, that was that.

Then on 23 October I received a reminder saying that my subscription was still outstanding, which I ignored.

Today I received yet another reminder saying that unless I paid by 11 November, I would no longer qualify for the cheap rate offer so I checked my credit card statement on line and saw that the sum requested by ACSI had been paid to them on 16 October as I thought.

So I logged into my ACSI account on their web page only to find that my payment is marked as "being processed". I have emailed them today asking for an explanation and received an automated reply - so I know they have received it - and can now only wait for it to be sorted out.

I can't remember having problems like this before. Is anyone else similarly affected?

Incidentally I note that ACSI are claiming that lots of new sites have joined their organisation this year and I see that the rates per night for two people plus van and electricity are 12, 14, 16 or, for the first time, 18. It will be interesting to see which sites are charging the new top rate.

Forum Administrator
Scroll up

RE: Problems renewing ACSI card anyone?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:41 pm
by Crystal | 182 Posts

Are you sure it wasn't for the ACSI Club ID card? We had an email, but we don't need it as you get a free Camping Card when you take out Red Pennant. The ACSI card comes out January, so I imagine the fee is paid just before.

Scroll up

RE: Problems renewing ACSI card anyone?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:45 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.084 Posts

I declined the ACSI ID and the invoice clearly shows that I've paid for the "CampingCard ACSI 2014"

Forum Administrator
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dickyrivs
Board Statistics
The forum has 6774 topics and 62732 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5