Luminarc tableware cheap alternative to Corelle

in Cooking and eating paraphernalia Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:25 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.603 Posts
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

After a mishap with melamine when a cup split after putting boiling water in I have decided to try an alternative tableware. I looked at the Corelle brand but decided at £70 it was too expensive, strangely the cups are not even the same material
We have plumbed for tableware made by Luminarc which is a toughened glass and lightweight. We were lucky and found an outlet whilst on holiday that sells them for £1 a piece however you can buy a full dinner set for £19.99....

Werbung: http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/221812382100

Luminarc blurb.

The Luminarc brand was introduced in 1958, first as a brand for glasses made of annealed glass, then expanding to a generalist tableware items brand with multiple glass materials (Opal, annealed glass, tempered glass, Zenix, vitroceramic). All Luminarc products are dishwhasher safe, all dinnerware lines, tempered storage lines, salad bowls and hot drinks lines are shock-resistant and microwave safe.

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Magpie and like this post!
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 55 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12500 topics and 105509 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1