Is this me?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 am
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

My daughter is a long established blogger of some renown, often appearing on the front page of Mumsnet, which I'm given to understand is a great honour in the world of 'mums' these days.

Here blog is titled 'How to be a Domestic Disgrace - what Nigella would do if she had an insubordinate toddler, 97 pence to last the week & a kitchen full of flying ants' I may be biased but her writing is good and very often downright hilarious.

Anyway she's just posted a piece starring little old me and I'm very proud http://howtobeadomesticdisgrace.blogspot...-praise-of.html

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

RE: Is this me?

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:32 am
by Aaron Calder | 3.743 Posts

Brilliant, Andy. She sounds like a daughter in a million. You must be very proud.

The bit about the operation gave me a lump in the throat and I laughed out loud at "Dad Buckaroo".

Hope all is well re the kidney?

B

Forum Administrator
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:25 pm
by Deeps (deleted)

Having a daughter with such a great sense of humour must be very satisfying. Does she know your chosen forum name on here? No, thought not Grumps.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:15 pm
by ellen (deleted)

Those choccies look amazing, keep well.

Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:32 pm
by KeithF (deleted)

Great blog enjoy the chocs hope all is well

Scroll up

Visitors
3 Members and 30 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12528 topics and 105707 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 3