Christmas

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:04 pm
by Eribanut | 1.126 Posts

Anyone going away in van over the festive period ?

We may venture up to the frozen north (Yorks) to see family over New Year

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

RE: Christmas

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:12 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

You must be one of the 'I'll never wear a T shirt again!' tendency. That's what my 15 year old daughter shouted in distress when we told here the family was moving from near Watford to near Harrogate. A dozen years later when she'd married and was faced with moving to Cheshire, she was mortified to be leaving her beloved North Yorkshire.

And yes she did wear T shirts again, but only in mid-Summer and with a sweatshirt

It appears we will be ten (maybe eleven) on Christmas Day and son and his new fiancee are at present selected for sleeping in the van, on the drive

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:26 pm
by Frantone | 2.093 Posts

We may park our Troll on our sons drive as an extra bedroom as we have done before. However my greedy, bastard employers are opening on Boxing Day which puts a dampener on Christmas Day celebrations.
As a softener we are planning the week before Christmas, including wedding anniversary, somewhere in the New Forest.
TonyP

Scroll up

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm
by Michelewatkins | 19 Posts

Hi I ventured to the new forest over the Xmas period.

Attached pictures:
No rights to view attachments. Only file names are shown. Register now!
 image.jpg 

Scroll up

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 pm
by Eribafolk Admin. | 199 Posts

We really love the Christmas decorations Michele. there's a lady on here who'll be really jealous (won't you Ellen?? )

R

Scroll up

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:32 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.084 Posts

You're a hardy type and an example to us all, Michelle! We had to abandon our planned trip to York earlier this month due to flooding.

Whereabouts were you in the New Forest? We live just off the A35 in Walkford.

to the forum.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet? Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 pm
by ellen | 518 Posts

You are right R. I just luv the decorations

Proud owners of Doo-Dah our Familia 310
Scroll up

Visitors
5 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: Dickyrivs
Board Statistics
The forum has 6774 topics and 62732 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 5