Hi from new owners

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:23 pm
by David R (deleted)

David and Ruth living on the Norfolk/Suffolk border. Taking delivery of a Famillia in June. (Hopefully) Looking forward to new experiences and lots of fun both UK and abroad. Do I order a EU style number plate do you think...answers on a ballot card! Hi to everyone.
David

Scroll up

RE: Hi from new owners

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:26 pm
by hob (deleted)

From about 20 miles south of you

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:27 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi David and welcome to Eribafolk. Good to have you on board.

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:39 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

Welcome David and Ruth - EU or not EU ? ? I'd go on the cautious side, get a non EU, you can always get a sticker if required

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 pm
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:24 pm
by Dogwalkers (deleted)

Welcome, they say children are life changing, just wait till you take delivery of your Eriba a whole new world will open you, enjoy. Shaun Niki and Fonzie .

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:34 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

We are awaiting our new to us 420GT which has come from Scotland, so despite the car having EU plates the Eriba is going to have a Scottish flag on it, that should confuse the French.

Awaiting Triton 420GT to push Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:17 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Julie, come to Brittany. You'll be very welcomed here!
Hello David and Ruth from over here!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:38 am
by Eribear (deleted)

both.......go on ....be optimistic......go for an EU number plate

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:00 am
by hampshireman (deleted)

Good to hear from you Derek and Carole. Sod the french what do they know????????????

Puck 225L pushing CMax 1.9TDI Ghia
Pepe's Walk
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:36 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

Errrr.......wine, cheese, art????????

Troll gently nudging up against Galaxy.
likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:48 pm
by Bryn | 994 Posts

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I resemble that remark, Bryn somewhere in France with no snow, lots of wine and no bl**dy traffic

Keith and Sue likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:39 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.745 Posts

They are pretty good at bureaucratic nonsense too.

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:04 pm
by Lunarbri (deleted)

Welcome ...hoping to get our new one before June but delayed a month already ..following the referendum who needs a EU number plate?

Ribski likes this post!
Last edited Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:07 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1