Jumping the Gun

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:24 pm
by Tipsywitch (deleted)

Hi everyone.... I'm jumping the gun a bit as I haven't bought my Eriba yet.

I love camping in my tent but have decided it's time for some comfort, and I've always hankered after an Eriba. Planning to get a used Puck in April or May, and I'm so excited. Was thinking of getting one from ebay or gumtree, as I've seen some beauties which are very cheap, but will probably play safe and go to a dealer. You know what they say.. if it seems to good to be true then it probably is - and I don't want to spend all my precious ££ only to end up with a turkey.

and like this post!
Scroll up

RE: Jumping the Gun

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:30 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Hi and welcome to Eribafolk. Thanks for joining us.

There are many good dealers around. Do you have an age and price bracket in mind? Also, without being too specific, which part of the UK are you in?

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:35 pm
by hob (deleted)

Forum moderator
Vauxhall Insignia Sri 1.8 petrol 2015 towing 2006 Triton 430 import
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:43 pm
by Ribski | 1.467 Posts

Hello and hope you soon find your chosen Eriba !

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:45 pm
by Tipsywitch (deleted)

Hi Randa - Thanks for the welcome.

I'm not looking for anything too old, as don't want to spend all my time and money on maintenance, although I'll have quite a limited budget. Need to get a few things sorted, so unsure at the moment what my max will be, but probably around £6-7k. I'm in deepest darkest Dorset so went across to Poole for a look in Automotive Leisure a while back. They are extremely helpful and friendly, so will probably go and see what they have available once I'm ready to buy.

likes this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:47 pm
by Tipsywitch (deleted)

Hi to Ribski and Hob too ... what a friendly place this is already, and I only joined a few minutes ago. Think I'm gonna like it here

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:05 pm
by Journeyers55 (deleted)

1996 Eriba Triton 410 & Misubishi pinin 1.8
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:34 pm
by Julie Grafo | 3.465 Posts

Good luck in finding your perfect Puck.
Shameless plug alert. When you've got your new baby why not bring her/him/it to the Summer Meet and put faces to the friendly folk on the Forum.
Julie

Awaiting Triton 420GT to push Honda CRV SE 1.6 i-DTEC
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:35 pm
by Randa france | 12.890 Posts

Looks like Auto Leisure have got some Pucks and Puck L's coming in soon but they won't be on sale for long.

A long way further afield but he's currently got a Puck and a Puck L for sale is Eriba Caravan Sales. He's got a good reputation.

Here's the Puck :- http://www.eribacaravansales.co.uk/eriba-puck-1990-for-sale/

And the Puck L :- http://www.eribacaravansales.co.uk/eriba...-1995-for-sale/

Randa

1999 Eriba Troll 530 pushing a VW Touran 2L TDi Match
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:10 am
by Islay Corbel (deleted)

Welcome from Brittany. We're ex tente lovers too and are waiting for our first trip in Betty.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:57 am
by T & C (deleted)

We're ex-campers to. We've found our Puck L the perfect solution to moving up from camping - its the best of both worlds. Good luck with your searching.

T & C

ERIBA Puck L 230 pushing a Citroen C4 Picasso
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:18 am
by Poptop320 | 2.611 Posts

When I go on holiday I like to pop my top!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:52 pm
by Tipsywitch (deleted)

Yippee! Put a deposit on a Puck L today, to collect just after Easter. It's perfect for me.
I'm sooooo excited!

Randa france, Poptop320, , shrublands and like this post!
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 pm
by Tipsywitch (deleted)

and booked into the Summer Meet!

Randa france, , Julie Grafo and shrublands like this post!
Last edited Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:54 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:18 pm
by Goggleboxer (deleted)

Hi from Dave and Lindsay. We are in Dorset as well!

1987 Pan Familia 310, shoving a Kia Venga up hills.
Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12541 topics and 105788 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1