hello to new eriba site

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:34 pm
by troll2go (deleted)
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi All,
Just registered, to say thanks for intro to site by having my for sale troll listed with link to ebay.
Robert.

Scroll up

RE: hello to new eriba site

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:48 pm
by Aaron Calder | 3.740 Posts

Robert.

Good to have your company and it's a pleasure to help an Eriba owner in any way we can.

Fingers crossed for your sale. Are you upgrading and if so to what?

Forum Administrator
2003 Triton 420 and Audi A4 2.0Tfsi S-line SE Cabriolet
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:59 pm
by troll2go (deleted)

In an undecided state at the moment, for some time I've saying to my wife June that we ought to consider a newer Troll, we are both retired now and up till recently our longest trip in the troll was 8 days. This September after some excellent advice from randa we ventured across to France for the first time with the van for a total of 3 weeks, loved it so much we are planning our next trip for spring next year for at least 4 weeks probably more.
The problem is June is now saying she would like more space, finding 3 weeks in the Troll a bit of an endurance. So I said lets sell the the Troll and think about it , there's plenty time before spring.
Robert.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:17 pm
by Randa france | 12.859 Posts

Hi Robert and June.
Thanks for joining us. We were wondering how your trip went. Really glad you enjoyed it and are going again next year. See, told you so, it's easy isn't it?

Whether you go for another Eriba or not, we hope you'll stay with us and keep us posted regarding your future trips.

If you feel so inclined, it would be nice to read of your recent adventures in France. There's an "Out and About" section on here somewhere.

R and A

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 pm
by Pop540 (deleted)

sound an interesting trip
welcome

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:10 pm
by Frantone (deleted)

Welcome Rob!
What you want is a shiny new Troll 540 and a nice big awning!
How many of us will be in France in the Spring.......

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:20 pm
by troll2go (deleted)

Hi Roger and Amanda,
I was surprised that within a couple of days I was enjoying driving on the right, although at first it did seem strange and alarming after 45 years of driving on the left.
I think I will relate the experience as you suggest. Just had a message from someone interested in the Troll, from the caravans for sale ad June placed via the caravan club sale section.
Robert.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:26 pm

That's good news. Fingers crossed
R and A

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm
by troll2go (deleted)

Hi R&A,
That one on Saturday night wasn't good news, it was a scammer with capital S. The person named Henrik in badly written english gave a phone number, I tried it and found it was a dud number, I said to June I think this is a scammer. She emailed back ( this came not on the ad I placed on ebay but the one she placed via the caravan club) saying the number didn't work. Next morning another email came saying in even worse english, I want to buy send me your paypal account details so I can set up payment then I will send my agent to collect the caravan. Ho yeh, so we just ignored that and no contact since.

On the plus side someone is coming to view on Saturday, this person is for real and has had 3 previous eribas.
Robert.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:05 pm
by troll2go (deleted)

I'm not rich like you, I couldn't afford a brand new Eriba Troll. I hope to be going to France next spring though, in what remains to be seen.
Robert.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Hi Robert.
We read a lot about these scammers. They have some nerve don't they? They must be able to convince and hit on some people otherwise they wouldn't keep doing it.
As you've probably seen for yourself over the years, there are quite a few of them selling on Ebay as well which really makes life difficult for the rest of us.

Hope your prospective buyer comes up trumps this weekend. If he knows about Eribas then he'll be able to see the quality in yours.

R and A

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:41 pm
by troll2go (deleted)

I hope so, though I'm having second thoughts, so will not let it go unless the price is right, we have both decided on that. I did phone AL to ask them if they were interested but the price they offered was not worth a consideration. A lot of interest on ebay at the moment, 447 page views and 27 watchers, and it's only been on 3 days. The scammers are a growing problem on the internet, can't believe people fall for it.
Robert.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 28 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12510 topics and 105561 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 1