Calendar

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts

We have added the National Holidays 2014 for the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain as per the information given on the internet.

We thought this would be a good idea as I'm sure many of us have been caught out by whole day closures when travelling abroad.

However, it's absolutely impossible to list all the local holidays that are observed especially in Spain and Germany. Please note also that in these two countries some of their National Holidays are only observed in a majority of regions, indicated by that region's initials in brackets.

R and A

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:46 pm | Scroll up

RE: Calendar

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:59 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Middlesex Day is May 16th

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts

Yes but I hardly think anybody on here is going to experience a complete shut down of Middlesex on that day whereas when abroad there are so many National Holidays, often mid week, that it becomes a bit of a pain if and when you are caught out.....

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:10 pm | Scroll up

in Anything that's not Eriba-related. Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

Are you importuning the very county of my birth Sirrah?

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 24 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12499 topics and 105498 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2