Half Century

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:54 pm
by Steamdrivenandy (deleted)

As we're on a membership of 48 I'm wondering if we should have a party when we reach 50?

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:03 pm | Scroll up

RE: Half Centrury

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:58 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

Your place? I'm up for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:06 pm
by Eribanut | 2.025 Posts

Yep me too. Can check out your new van then

Sermo datur cunctis; animi sapientia paucis
Tempus fugit; carpe diem
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:25 pm

OK here's the pitching area, I reckon there's a good CLs worth of space, mind 5 vans plugged into the socket in the garage could be interesting

P7150807.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Amber a Lunar Quasar 464 Sussex Amberley Sussex Caravans dealer special pushing a '59 reg. Kia Cee'd 3 SW 1.6 CRDi Automatic, a rough towing ratio of 86%.
Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:30 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

I'm not bringin' the van - I want a proper bedroom with hot and cold running . . . you know . . .thingies

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:30 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Here's a celebration we did earlier - the weather reminds me of FFFFForest FFFFFields

5 nearly done.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

PS even I don't get 'thingies' in this house

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:38 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:43 pm
by Hitched (deleted)

p

Last edited Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:39 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:53 pm

It really did remind me of Fforest Fields

17 Lovely day for it.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

23 Celebration food.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

29 Same as above.JPG - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:59 pm
by Hitched (deleted)

e

Last edited Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:39 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:06 pm
by ellen (deleted)

. Did someone mention a party!!!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:13 pm
by Randa france | 12.853 Posts

Well, although you lot didn't notice, our newest member "Unhitched" is number 50.
This website, although listing me as a member, doesn't include me in the count, probably because I was the one who pushed the button that started it all.
Chicken, egg and all that

R

"http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/w/wales-1627.gif"

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:17 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

Yeah.....perfectly timed!!!

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:18 pm
by Piccolo (deleted)

Party on, then - thingies or no thingies.

Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:15 pm

We've been having an earnest discussion at SDA Towers this evening about New Year and stuff. Unfortunately our local village hall (that hosts rallies) is booked at New Year for a Village Barn Dance but there are other weekends. The village hall provides shelter, warmth and excellent catering facilities and is within staggering distance of a traditional village pub (no food) or a gastro pub with excellent beer. There's a village shop and even a hairdressers for Roger!
Musical and other sorts of entertainment can be organised and there's Pete Waterhouses Crewe Heritage Centre, lovely Nantwich town centre, various country parks, Bridgemere (the largest garden centre in the country) and of course the Bentley factory tour, plus nearby pottery factories and factory shops. Plus you'll be able to enjoy the delights of the Staffordshire Oatcake.

Last edited Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:16 pm | Scroll up

in Hi. Please take a couple of minutes to say hello here Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm
by Unhitched (deleted)

I'm up for that SDA. When were you thinking of?

Scroll up

Visitors
2 Members and 36 Guests are online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 12499 topics and 105498 posts.

disconnected Forum-Chat Members online 2